Another Holiday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chaddy

Registered Shopper
Just read that Amy Shaw is doing the craft hours tomorrow and not DB. I'm sure at the end of the last show she said [ DB i mean] i'll be back next Tuesday,so whats happened ..please dont say she is taking another holiday !!

All power to Dawn if she is, I want her job! She was on at the end of last week though and she probably is only contracted to a certain amount of hours, saying that she is not a QVC presenter so she can probably dictate when she works.

how much does it pay to be a crafter? i want her job if she's forever swanning off on hols

Dawn mentioned somewhere that a friend of hers has "a place" in Egypt which she can use anytime. Given her current situation I don't blame her for getting away whenever she can.

I don't blame her either BUT QVC need to find other craft experts if Dawn is going to continue doing this.

I've just looked on her twitter sdite (only person I actually look at!!) and she says she is ill with a viral infection. Shes very unlucky health wise

They should be using Rosemary more. I think shes great. She seems a nice person and knows her stuff.

Amy is truly awful. As if she would have got the job if she wasn't related to Dawn!!!

American Crafts with Rosemary the other night was such a refreshing change.

I'd hate to see Dawn's sickness record if she worked in a regular job!

Does anybody else feel that Julian is being a good boy today. Do you think someone in QVC towers has had a word. As for Amy doing Dawn's 2 hours - what about the other two girls who stood in for her when she was having all her 'problems'. Haven't seen either of them for ages or better still Rosemary Merry could have more air time.

Latest posts

Back