Another Haul!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some lovely bling there BH. Do you have a bottomless basket? I can only get 5 things at a time.

I agree, some lovely items!!

The maximum basket size is either 8 or 10. You can ask for yours to be increased to the maximum Loopy.

:53: Just taking advantage of 1 p&p :53:

So how do you do that BH when you can only have 8 or 10 items in basket when you checkout an order? Do you ask Rocks to hold orders until you have put several through over a period of time?

I agree, some lovely items!!

The maximum basket size is either 8 or 10. You can ask for yours to be increased to the maximum Loopy.

So how do you do that BH when you can only have 8 or 10 items in basket when you checkout an order? Do you ask Rocks to hold orders until you have put several through over a period of time?

Sazza I check out normally on Fridays and add most items during the weekend. Have a list of items I really want and request them! I also have an unlimited basket but don't normally have that many items during the week as work.

Was surprised as to how light weight this necklace really is!! Don't know why but I was expecting it to be a bit heavy! Still its a very pretty colour.

Yes, I was surprised too when I first took it out the box! Did you notice it feels warm when you wear it next to your skin?

My daughter asked to borrow my loupe when she got it and spent ages looking for a mosquito in it!! (Jurassic Park has a lot to answer for!! :54:)

Yes, I was surprised too when I first took it out the box! Did you notice it feels warm when you wear it next to your skin?

My daughter asked to borrow my loupe when she got it and spent ages looking for a mosquito in it!! (Jurassic Park has a lot to answer for!! :54:)

Yes it does!! I might have to get my loupe out tomorrow :1:

Some gorgeous bits there bh, loving the pearl & garnet bracelet and the big pendant particularly (I have the pendant in blue mystic, wouldn't mind one or two others!).
Obviously I love the ones I made you buy too lol, and the chalcedonies are soooo glowy they look fab. And the green amethyst.
Heck, it's all gorgeous, well done you!
I bet you've started another basket by now...

Wow BH another stupendous haul!! I have the long string of silver pearls in your first set of pictures and i wear them all the time. What would Rocks do without you lol

wow - what a fabulous haul, BH. I have a couple - the peacock pearl necklace and the garnet & pearl bracelet, which I adore (I'm just a newbie by comparison!). I love the way you mix and match - something I wouldn't have thought of. I wish you a lot of happiness & health in wearing them.

As always .... a cracking haul lol ... and like so many others, I love your nails too ! The chalcedony rings look fabulous - wish I didn't have such big knuckles and that the rings fitted me (like you - I don't like resizing). Brilliant mixing and matching as well - you've definately got a talent for it. Enjoy and wear them all in good health xx

Its taken me a week just to look at the pics :D

Gorgeous as usual BH, i'm not a lover of amber i'm afraid but LOVE the colour of the Chalcedony and adore the Moonstone (of course, its one of my faves)

well done :1:

hey bargain hunter..

Sorry pictures did not upload!
I saw a pair of matching earrings that will go with this necklace on ebay ,.. have a look its cool ,..
the ebay store name is BESTJEWELZ
:10

Attachments

• 178851867_tp.jpg
    178851867_tp.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back