Another Haul!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW BH what fabulous purchases - they all suit you very well.

I'm guessing with the amount of jewellery you have, you must ALWAYS be wearing at least a couple of items? :biggrin

The pearl scarves really suit you, love the mix n match idea - I bought the peacock blue set for myself but looked like nothing on earth with it on (my neck seemed to disappear! :lol) - so it's gone back this week.

Beautifully manicured again BH - I WANT your glossy hair! :tongue

Thank you. Love dong nails. Sunday evening is my time to do my nails :)

Sara massage oil (coconut or any hair oil) half an hour before washing. Conditions the hair. I also use MOP glisen shampoo and wash and go -alternate between the two.

Who's been sneaking off the wagon while my back was turned???!!!
Wow, what a haul, poor Rocks must have nothing left...lol

What a shame about the turquoise necklace, it's the first turquoise item I've ever been tempted by, but so far I've resisted as it's never gone quite as low as I wanted!

Lots of lovely things there, some fab pearls as ever. Loving that garnet ring in the flesh, it's a beauty and one of the few things not in white metal that I've seriously been tempted by. I doubt I'd wear it though, shame.

I really fancy that little multigem bracelet, looks fantastic on you and I've been hovering over buy on it recently, I will definitely be looking again.

Very creative work there with the mix'n'match scarves - like Sara, they made me look like I had no neck despite being stunning, so I'm well jealous you can wear them!

Enjoy your lovely things sweetie, your house must be like Aladdin's cave!!!
(By the way, my footing on the wagon slipped into some pearls last night, I can't really justify telling you off!!!)

I have given up saying I am going on the wagon!!!! the only way I can resist is by not logging on rocks and I was going to do this but my lovely OH said I can buy just as long as I am sensible and don't want it all!!!!!

The multi gem bracelet is big on me so be careful if you do end up buying. I got it as it was only £9 and might end up giving away as a present or taking it back to India and make it shorter!!

Come on spill what have you got in your basket! the pearl earings are gorgeous Anne. I am after the matching necklace that you have! Can you pm me please what you paid for the necklace.

Yet again another fabulous haul that looks amazing on you.....is it because of your beautiful skin,glossy hair or gorgeous nails ......it must be all 3 because you wear everything so well!!:1:

I am sure I have been blessed......just haven't discovered where yet!!!

Must be my enigmatic smile or captivating personality:54:

I have nice knees though:30:

Wow BH
What fabulous pieces, I love them all. I don't know how you take the great photos I'm hopeless but I'm really greatful as I have bought several pieces after seeing your posts.

Cleo

wow.gif
Lovely hair, lovely nails, lovely everything BH. And to echo others on here. I particularly liked what you did with the two pearl scarves.

Btw, I spy with my little eye.......
kaliedoscope.gif
.......a Debsie (pp style) ring in the fourth lot of pics? :D

Last edited:
Yet again another fabulous haul that looks amazing on you.....is it because of your beautiful skin,glossy hair or gorgeous nails ......it must be all 3 because you wear everything so well!!:1:

I am sure I have been blessed......just haven't discovered where yet!!!

Must be my enigmatic smile or captivating personality:54:

I have nice knees though:30:

You are making me :1: Bet you look stunning in all your bling too :)

Wow BH
What fabulous pieces, I love them all. I don't know how you take the great photos I'm hopeless but I'm really greatful as I have bought several pieces after seeing your posts.

Cleo

Thanks Cleo. Its easy taking pictures - use a digital camera with a mirror so I can see what I am taking. Make sure you take pictures during day light.

wow.gif
Lovely hair, lovely nails, lovely everything BH. And to echo others on here. I particularly liked what you did with the two pearl scarves.

Btw, I spy with my little eye.......
kaliedoscope.gif
.......a Debsie (pp style) ring in the fourth lot of pics? :D

Spot on. I bought this from a jewellers way before gems did this style. Wear it everday.

Gorgeous haul as per usual BH!! Love some of the necklaces...tigerseye, one with sq(?) drop and also the reddish colour stone one (sorry forget the name of it)! I also own a couple of those pieces, the multi bracelet and the ever so scrummy garnet ring...one of my faves from Rocks.:1:

I don't know how you manage it BH but you've got yourself another amazing haul. I love the tiger's eye necklace and I bought the pearl with the smokey quartz necklace for a friend's Christmas present.

Latest posts

Back