another Birkenstock TSV on the 22nd July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
is it me or are they coming very quickly after each other?
And I love birkies, but did not buy the last two TSV's

Pleased to say I have hardly bought anything from QVC at all so far this year, and half of what I have bought was immediately returned. :happy: I'm saving my money these days.

I can't get on with Birkenstock's at all so I won't be buying the TSV.
And either we're experiencing "Groundhog Day" or QVC are trying to be like IW with all the TSV repetitions.

feels like Groundhog day to me too! never ending round of Birkies, NN, YC and Elemis interspersed with some overpriced US fashion ranges such as the one that's on right now!

mind you I haven't watched QVC much lately so maybe I missed something new and exciting - blimmin doubt it though :wonder:

I went to the Warrington outlet a couple of of weeks ago and the footwear section was absolutely rammed with literally (to quote AY) hundreds of pairs of Birkenstocks, it was quite a sight! I'm not a Birkenstock wearer so pay no attention when they're on, but from these posts I'm imagining that this would have been all the stock from all the recent TSVs that haven't sold well. The warm weather had just arrived so people were filling their boots (or perhaps more appropriately, their sandals :giggle:)

birkenstock tsv 22nd july

I've yet to buy a birkenstock tsv this year - actually any birkenstocks this year:happy: - but anyone know what this one is gonna be?

am yet to see or hear a whiff of this tsv :clock:

thought we may have seen them in the fashion casual and co hour,but none seen or mentioned yet.......

really hanging out for a lovely print (anyone remember the wonderland print:clapping:) or some toe posts:clapping:

I am curiously not very excited, must be because I have so many so it has to be a very very good TSV for me to buy it lol

I am curiously not very excited, must be because I have so many so it has to be a very very good TSV for me to buy it lol

I also have so many but am sad enough to stay up til midnight to find out what they are! :clock: Like I need another pair!!

LOL I really like the prints! but don't find Birkies comfy at all and can't drive in them so won't be buying.

Yet another single strap style which I can't wear. Would it be too much to have a gizeh or other style with a strap over the instep. Given that there's a TSV every 2 weeks :)grin:) surely they could have ONE?

Tx

Love some of the styles they have on today. But won't be buying. The ones I have are a size 8 (42), QVC sell a 8 (41). The one pair I did buy from them went from the box to my feet and straight back into the box and back to the post office, as too small. So annoying. :headbang:
So how thay can say "they are a generous fit, so size down if a half size" baffles me.:confused:

Very disappointing, as, as Glen pointed out, a certain pair would be "ideal for sightseeing" and I was thinking about getting a pair to match the Kim & Co skirt which, as KM herself said was "ideal for getting on and off tour buses".
:giggle:

I dont need any and the tsv is not really that good value,costco have single strap madrids in for £19 including vat and the gizeh are around £23 so not such good value when you factor in postage !

Latest posts

Back