Anne Dawsons necklace today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I noticed it too Bonbon, well I couldn't help notice it it was very bold. I did like it though but I have no idea what it was.

I didn't see it but there is a silver statements show coming up at 10pm - I wonder if she borrowed it from the items on that show as the presenters sometimes have a tendency to do. Possible? :)

Anne Dawsons necklace Sunday

This is driving me nuts.Please !Please! Please! can someone in the know tell me the make of necklace .Have checked all q v c website and cant see it

I don't think that's the one (unless we're not all talking the same necklace...:D). I had a feeling that it was more costume jewellery than silver. Upon seeing it, I wondered whether it might have been a Butler and Wilson one, it had those peweter and black tones that he sometimes does, only it was bold but not OTT as some of the B&W pieces can sometimes be. Of course, we are assuming that this necklace will be from QVC's range, when it might just has well have been Anne's own. But it was indeed lovely, I too wouldn't mind knowing where it's from...

Latest posts

Back