Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Anne although she definitely does screech a bit. I thought she was looking a bit worse for wear last time she was on but who knows what goes on outside TV world. She may have been having a bad time if her son was ill and glamming up wasn't on the agenda. I don't mind the "tell you what" either, I think Anne's quite down to earth and I like that.

CC

Thick hair, fine hair, inbetween hair we all have problems in one form or another and you can use all the products in the world but unless the cut is suitable for your particular type of hair you are on a hiding to nothing. Anne's needs a restyle big time. Unfortunately I still won't be able to listen to her.

Totally agree about the hair styling. Why oh why do Jilly, Anne, Goody and JF leave their hair long and lank? Get it cut/put it up/style it/whatever suits you, but long and lank simply looks like mutton dressed as lamb, or, to quote a male friend: 16/64 - 16 from the back, 64 from the front (years, that is).

Don't watch QVC much these days but turned on waiting for the Bobbi Brown Show.
What does this woman look like? her hair looks as if it has not been washed for a week, her make is shiny and patchy, and that top..........! Don't the management care what presenters look like? Can they just get away with this shoddy appearance? Perhaps she is not well, in that case, stay at home please.

Hope she is not doing the BB show, the girls will never get a chance to explain the products.

I'm usually happy to be harsh to presenters, but I do think this is going a bit far. A bit personal, to insinuate she's unwashed and shoddy. Yes, I too find her overbearingly shouty and pushy, but she doesn't deserve to be called dirty. I agree with this:

But I did hear Anne (Dawson not Summers ;) that her son had been in hospital this week as he has malaria and she said it had been a week from hell so maybe cut her a little slack today?! (Or not - not meaning to make anyone feel guilty just sharing!)...

Last edited:
Some people are polished some not no matter what they do. Fine hair that goes flat the minute the faffing is done happens to a lot of us, with or without Q's extensive range of goop.

I agree, and sometimes I feel sorry for Ann as she gets her hair/dress wrong more often than right, but either way after about ten ...'you know what' I switch off...lol

Latest posts

Back