Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Good to see Anne Dawson back on air again after her nasty arm/shoulder injury. She looks really great today!

Do you think she has been reading all the comments on here about her and decided to make a bit of an effort?

She does look great though.

You've got about three minutes of her last show of the day!

Thank you I am just watching her now. Yes I agree she does look nice. i have met her and she is a very nice person and a good laugh

Only just back but couldn't believe what she said in the BE hour.....

I ran out while I was away and thought it was a bit cheeky to ring up QVC to get some more.

Not cheeky unless you were ringing up for a freebie. You can place an order by phone and pay like non-presenters without any cheekiness involved!

I had to buy a different mineral brand and I don't know if it was having the builders in or the brand but after a few weeks my skin was so dry.

Why did she have to buy a different brand? BE is available online and in shops or was that said to give the impression that it is exclusive to QVC?

I ran out while I was away and thought it was a bit cheeky to ring up QVC to get some more.

Not cheeky unless you were ringing up for a freebie. You can place an order by phone and pay like non-presenters without any cheekiness involved!

I had to buy a different mineral brand and I don't know if it was having the builders in or the brand but after a few weeks my skin was so dry.

Why did she have to buy a different brand? BE is available online and in shops or was that said to give the impression that it is exclusive to QVC?

Exactly, this got me so angry, back to the scrounging straight away!! :angry: Oh and she wasn't supposed to work today, but she couldnt possibly not be there for beauty day so managed to change her shifts. I wonder why, for more scrounging. Just buy off the website like the rest of us.

I don't know if that was where she was - but Anne has a place in Italy - perhaps she was there when this all happened and couldn't get BE?

I don't know if that was where she was - but Anne has a place in Italy - perhaps she was there when this all happened and couldn't get BE?

Even so, the blatant 'changing of shifts' to bag freebies is rather annoying for the rest of us who pay. I dont object to them having freebies, its a nice perk of the job, I do object to them trying to sell something to me whilst rubbing it in my face though.

No I don't think so see her blog she's been at home with the builders.

There's always a very good reason why anyone who has disappeared for a while comes back looking better than before! I feel I must be the only one who isn't pleased to see Anne back.

There's always a very good reason why anyone who has disappeared for a while comes back looking better than before! I feel I must be the only one who isn't pleased to see Anne back.

You're not the only one! I caught a glimpse of her - thought she looked exactly the same, and worse of all, she sounded the same as before.

I loved seeing Anne again. She looked great. And her scrounging freebies, why not? I would, but maybe in a less obvious way!

she can/could; sephora stock it and are everywhere in italy.

Give me the Dawbags over Jill 'The Dave Hill' Franks or Woodentop 'Cloudier' any day of the week :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back