Anna New Presenter Starts Today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Anna the new presenter was on The Morning Show today.
She will be starting on QVC this afternoon in the 2pm show with Craig and the 3pm show with Pipa.
Though I think Kathy said she maybe be popping up with Quacker at 11am.
Anna did seem a nice young lady, but does look very familiar to me.
Has she been a guest for something previously on Q ?

:sun:

Anna the new presenter was on The Morning Show today.
She will be starting on QVC this afternoon in the 2pm show with Craig and the 3pm show with Pipa.
Though I think Kathy said she maybe be popping up with Quacker at 11am.
Anna did seem a nice young lady, but does look very familiar to me.
Has she been a guest for something previously on Q ?

:sun:

Thanks for the heads-up.
It has reminded me to miss the 2pm show.
Who at QVC thought it would be a good idea to team her up with the Grinning Idiot??
Saw him the other day pretending a couple of pans were some new earrings!!
The idiot fool.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up.
It has reminded me to miss the 2pm show.
Who at QVC thought it would be a good idea to team her up with the Grinning Idiot??
Saw him the other day pretending a couple of pans were some new earrings!!

Ditto, no way will I watch the irritating gnome.....:down:

I understand where a llot of viewers are coming from. Craig is always so effervescently happy. Perhaps the fact that he has more holidays than the pre-married Jilly Halliday ever had, has something to do with it! Whenever I read his blog, he is always writing about taking his family or himself away somewhere. As well as buying one each of every item to be aired on QVC, he can afford a monthly sabbatical. Nice work if you can get it!

Unless the two new girls turn out to be absolute flops, I for one, will be happy to have less of Charlie doing beauty and fashion hours. I can't even watch if he is presenting. I can even tolerate JF! (if the sound is down). Anna seemed quite comfortable during the show I saw today, with Pippa.

I watched for a bit but the bliddy Grinning Idiot was getting on my nerves with his OTT sycophancy and involving his family and his idiocy.. Can't bear to watch him at all.. What was he like on Quacker last night , I bet he was a tad OTT with a tribute to Jeanne Bice. He did put this on his Facebook page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter what is up with this weather?!! Whats it like where you are? Its POURING down here in London :-( I am off to workout soon then heading to the Q for Shopping for Shoes at 2pm with Anna the new presenter then Quaker at 6pm, so sad about Jeanne Bice, may her memory live on strong and proud......xxx"

I think JF got the balance right at the start of her Quacker show I can envisage how Craig being somber one minute then his usual irritating self 2 minutes later..

I did laugh someone posted a question from one of these silly "Is Joe Bloggs etc etc etc" quizzes which said "Does Craig Rowe Tvpresenter p*ss you off?" , Shame the twerp deleted the post as I was tempted to put somethng....

Last edited:
I watched for a bit but the bliddy Grinning Idiot was getting on my nerves with his OTT sycophancy and involving his family and his idiocy.. Can't bear to watch him at all.. What was he like on Quacker last night , I bet he was a tad OTT with a tribute to Jeanne Bice. He did put this on his Facebook page "Craig Rowe Tvpresenter what is up with this weather?!! Whats it like where you are? Its POURING down here in London :-( I am off to workout soon then heading to the Q for Shopping for Shoes at 2pm with Anna the new presenter then Quaker at 6pm, so sad about Jeanne Bice, may her memory live on strong and proud......xxx"

I think JF got the balance right at the start of her Quacker show I can envisage how Craig being somber one minute then his usual irritating self 2 minutes later..

I did laugh someone posted a question from one of these silly "Is Joe Bloggs etc etc etc" quizzes which said "Does Craig Rowe Tvpresenter p*ss you off?" , Shame the twerp deleted the post as I was tempted to put somethng....

Tv Presenter my a**se!!! Why do all Shopping Telly employees call themselves TV presenters as if they're anchormen on mainstream programmes? Talk about bigging yourself up. They're hardcore sales people and nothing more.

Tv Presenter my a**se!!! Why do all Shopping Telly employees call themselves TV presenters as if they're anchormen on mainstream programmes? Talk about bigging yourself up. They're hardcore sales people and nothing more.

Yeh...maybe me and all the other ladies who call themselves "just a housewife" should do the same, and become home economic consultants!

Ooh I like the sound of that BM. I suddenly feel a lot more important whilst donning my rubber gloves and cleaning the loo. :happy:

perhaps we should ask for a salary commensurate (sp?) with our skills & experience too Mam!

Latest posts

Back