Ann Summers coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY continues -

"Oh you are loving this, we are approaching Limited Stock on the Supersizes!
Love to have your phone calls and your texts on why this gives you amazing results!"
:giggle:

"Mrs B from Rotheram has sent a text saying that walking the dog in her Rockports has never been such a delight since purchasing her ultra-stimulating, pulsar delight love eggs. Buy you don't have to take her word for it, try them for yourself and if you're not fully satisfied, you've got your 30-day, money back guarantee!"

Ali Young screaches at the start of the hour - "And let me introduce our guest presenter Chrissi who has had over six years experience of working with this brand. She's actually used these products, literally day and night, throughout those six years and would never be without them. Chrissi, tell us what makes these such can't live without, top of the range, must have, desert island products."

LMAO! Suppose I could always silence her with a Tornado or a Silicone Rabbit! :giggle:

Oooh, they could introduce a whole new hour - 'In the Lady Garden with Richard Jackson'.

Erm ...

I felt a little bit of sick come up just then.

I've had a really stressful holiday and was dueback to work tomorrow. I am now dress free having laughed so hard I almost peed myself. Maybe the love eggs could helpwith that . Lol.

you have all made me laugh with your wicked contributions to this. Loved reading it
:mysmilie_859::mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back