Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Excellent post! Could not agree more. If you look good then why not wear a short skirt. Age is irelevant because in any case if you look slim and and look good noone would be able to guess your age anyway. i like Anne dawson but she the outfit she wore was not correct for her.

why can you only look good if you're slim ? :33:

Good Job Trinny and Suzanna don't think like that otherwise they would have no programme. Personally I don't think you have to be stick thin or very slim to wear shorter skirts.

Couldn't really see the bottom half in that clip but regardless the top was hideous and totally unflattering.

AD is on right now, my god looks another short number she has on! Haven't seen her stand u[, and she is wearing a coat, but can only see brown stockings

lol and Buela (sp?) new hair colour: she looks like a pain brush, upper half black, bottom part blonde?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm sorry - it's not funny now. If those really are brown tights and not leggings, then someone needs to suggest that Anne crosses her legs whilst sat down for L'Occitane and not to sit with her knees 2 feet apart when the camera pans in..................

Latest posts

Back