Ann Dawson ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Patti, this is very weird because I was thinking the exact same thing this morning!! I thought I would come on here and post it, but you beat me to it!! How odd...maybe Anne Dawson has been locked away in QVC Liverpool storage and is trying to send messages via ESP.

Spooky.

We have had this query every few weeks since she disappearred from our screens.

Not till someone mentions it do you realise you haven't seen a presenter for some time. When was she last on our screens?

She has been on in the last month, but I have not seen her in the week but she was wittering on about going on holiday on one of the last times I saw her.

Ann Dawson is due to be back on 18th July (Beauty Day) according to Barb at QVC who posted on Twitter.

Ann Dawson is due to be back on 18th July (Beauty Day) according to Barb at QVC who posted on Twitter.

Is that a coincidence, Beauty Day? Maybe she's been on one of these Ultimate Makeovers & is going to appear with new hair/teeth/figure/wardrobe, the lot? lol

(Remember that programme where they whisked them off for 6 or 8 weeks or something & then brought them out at a sort of gala dinner affair totally transformed to the amazement of all their friends & family?)

I was punching the air when I thought the same had happened to Jill Frankenstein as she had been off air for a while - then I was brought down to earth. She reappeared at the weekend, still the same - patronising proving to be extremely popular - only darker, so it was just a hols break. Boo hooo !

Patti, this is very weird because I was thinking the exact same thing this morning!! I thought I would come on here and post it, but you beat me to it!! How odd...maybe Anne Dawson has been locked away in QVC Liverpool storage and is trying to send messages via ESP.

Spooky.

hello

anne dawson had a slight accident so it says in her blogs on Q V C
she hope to be back soon

xx

I shall be glad to see her back :wave2: Rather perversely, I've missed her strangulated vowels, nicotined stained mits and constant hints for freebies :smirk:

Latest posts

Back