Andy Oliver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shoptilidrop

Registered Shopper
I see Andy Oliver has posted on Facebook he will be joining QVC as a presenter soon but doesn't know the date. Good to see him getting an upgade from Bid TV :)

Is he a shouty one?

[edit]

I just had a look at him on YouTube and he's awful. "At this moment in time...... For the laydees......."

Last edited:
He'll present Ken Paves with a challenge!

Seriously though, I'm happy if he's happy with the move, QVC's been very stale for a couple of years.

Jude xx

Never watched bid so dont know him. Is he sexy? will he be a proper presenter or just a guest product presenter?

Never watched bid so dont know him. Is he sexy? will he be a proper presenter or just a guest product presenter?

That's a good question tristar, i just assumed he was going to be a presenter, but he could be a guesty thingy :)

Im getting excited. I bet he dont need a make-over, leave him as he is, too many males on qvc are over made up. Iv only ever watched the auction channels a few times but had noticed they all seem to have handsome types, who look and act like those in my DFS, SCS, PC world etc. All have nice 'auction shopping type' men there.

Im getting excited. I bet he dont need a make-over, leave him as he is, too many males on qvc are over made up. Iv only ever watched the auction channels a few times but had noticed they all seem to have handsome types, who look and act like those in my DFS, SCS, PC world etc. All have nice 'auction shopping type' men there.

Lol, don't get your hopes up tristar. He'll be a Q clone before your can say,"DALE!"

He'll get the Q make-over I'm sure lol
You won't know the bloke[/QUOTE
After Bid & their shonky mis selling & the many who shout at viewers they'll have to work the oracle Minim imo lol x
I wish him luck tho'.
The guy whose doing the TSV at the mo' seems amiable and I can understand what he's saying so he must be good explaining to a bit of a technophobe like me! I don't watch Q that regularly so he may be known but I've not seen him before.

Last edited:
Sexy?

Sexy? Hmmmmmn....you decide

Jude xx

Attachments

• thunderbirds baddie.jpg
    thunderbirds baddie.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 169
I think I'm in the minority here......but I like Andy Oliver. He is funny and I remember when price drop were doing the £1 drop, he was really funny saying things like "you'll never get this price on qvc!"

Like minim says, I wonder if he will get the qvc makeover!

BRING ON MIKE MASON I SAY ! He was a riot when he had his mop of barely there curly hair, but he's still as cute now with that dirty twinkle in his eye !!! I'd watch Q just to see him in action, he'd certainly bring some life to the presenting team .

Just checked out AO on youtube - he's the Geordie. Don't know if I can 'cope' listening to any more regional accents on Q.

Latest posts

Back