Andy Hodgson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The great thing about Andy is his natural presenting ability - he doesn't have to yell, shout, lie, be offensive etc in order to fill 3 hours; he just a genuinely warm and funny presenter. He also has great rapport with his co-presenters and crew.

His honesty is also so welcome - I can remember him selling a product once and his producer told him the price per item (he was selling 2 of something - so the producer halved the cost price) to which Andy actually responded on air "No, that's not including the P&P and phone cost - give me the total cost halved".

His honesty is also so welcome - I can remember him selling a product once and his producer told him the price per item (he was selling 2 of something - so the producer halved the cost price) to which Andy actually responded on air "No, that's not including the P&P and phone cost - give me the total cost halved".
Nobody else at these channels appears to be capable of doing anything similar, which of course just piles on the mystery surrounding how he can do this whilst even the most honest of the other presenters (Adam Heppenstall, Mark Ryes, etc.) seem unable to properly follow suit.

Perhaps he still is his own boss after all...

Nobody else at these channels appears to be capable of doing anything similar, which of course just piles on the mystery surrounding how he can do this whilst even the most honest of the other presenters (Adam Heppenstall, Mark Ryes, etc.) seem unable to properly follow suit.

Perhaps he still is his own boss after all...

I like Adam too. Didn't he at one time share a flat/house with Steve McDonald? Chalk and cheese comes to mind

Latest posts

Back