andrew morton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has hung on like a leech after the original book and seems to be a self appointed "expert" on Diana. He was on Channel 4 last night ponitificating on William's relationship with his mother. He must have made a fortune over the years.

I am starting to feel sorry for the poor guy. Surely he is no different to many other so called journalists (Daily Mail, News of the World) who just make it up as they go along and hope the truth does not get in their way. Indeed most "news" are presented from a certain angle - whichever sells the more news, and pure factual presentations are far and few between. Not that I know much about him, and have never read any of his books, or intend to, subject matter is just not to my taste

I am starting to feel sorry for the poor guy. Surely he is no different to many other so called journalists (Daily Mail, News of the World) who just make it up as they go along and hope the truth does not get in their way. Indeed most "news" are presented from a certain angle - whichever sells the more news, and pure factual presentations are far and few between. Not that I know much about him, and have never read any of his books, or intend to, subject matter is just not to my taste

couldn't agree more. there are far more "journalists" worse than him, who make far more money out of peoples' misery

Latest posts

Back