Andrea McLean's Eek...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I have only switched on at 9.50, but I am getting the impression that Ms Mc has not actually designed these pieces...or is it just me? She talks around them a lot, and talks about other stuff, and diverts attention...but not once have I heard her talk about the design process. Please correct me if I am just late to the party and am talking nonsense, but from what I have seen so far she seems to be blagging it :emo:

she doesnt claim to have input, never has. i dont like her but i'll give her credit for not blagging it a la simon wilson. the subject just doesnt get discussed.

Ah, I see. That explains it then! Does Simon Wilson not design his then?!

I have no idea who Andrea McLean is, but I loved some of the pieces. If I hadn'd Lola Rosed yesterday, I would have gone for something from this range.

I bought my first piece of Eek today. It had never appealed before but it took my fancy today. I though Andrea McLean came across really well and I enjoyed her presentation.

i like her range but then i like diamonique specially my anthony klieger full eternity ring..beautifull

I heard her say she'd 'worked really hard' on the collection. Gawd knows how.

I can see why Butler and Wilson would have their name on something that Creepy Simon hadnt designed, they're a company in their own right, which he at least is a part of, but Eek is a QVC thing isn't it, so why get some random z-list celeb and her stick their name on a range of products and pretend they've designed them? I don't get it.

Nicky Bulter was he designer in the B&W partnership, he still designs silver jewellery and sells on shopping channels in the States, I have a couple of pieces and they're lovely. Most of the novelty tat is bought in from the far east ready made, I believe. Probably cost buttons wholesale.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back