And you all thought AY didn't show her feelings!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't watch her, don't watch any QVC these days, but found her to be a very aggressive salesperson, which is why she is kept on, and someone with a very limited, and often incorrect grasp of the English language. Literally.

Despite these less-than-flattering comments, I quite like AY. I find her personal anecdotes amusing and I think she genuinely likes all the products she has to push. Some of her presenting style gets on my nerves though, the way she talks over the guests so we miss important info.

While I'm on a roll, another presenter that I find amusing is Jill Franks. I am quite happy to watch her shows and i haven't noticed those cringe-worthy moments that other posters don't like.

I must be easily pleased !!:cool2:

Linda

Not Liz Earle, Erics Mum. She has always been a little dismissive of the range on many occasions. Also for years she never did the LE shows at all, infact its only been the last two years she has started to appear with LE.

This was why I pointed it out! I think AY gets a lot of stick around here for being false (I don't personally think she is) but this was a very genuine reaction and I thought it worth pointing out. If it was a pointless post, then I apologise.

I don't think she's false-she's the opposite. That's why I think she's fab :)

Latest posts

Back