And the award goes to..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
As it's obviously awards season, lets give some awards to QVC and their presenters:-

I nominate Alison Young as the most informative yet intimidating presenter.
and
Debbie Flint for the loose cannon award.

Any more for any more?

Catherine Huntley for the 'CAN EVERYONE FOCUS ON ME' (especially the cameras) award..

Jill Franks for the 'BREATHLESS TALKER' award.

A fine example of JFs breathing work can be seen on QVC website 'todays product videos', 12:00 a.m. show, for the first product, 'todays special value' sketchers.

alison young for having a wicked sense of humour always look forward to her shows you just dont know what she is going to do next!

The biggest ego/swellhead award goes to JR. She also gets the biggest chest award...LOL

AY the award for telling us nothing about a product apart from which celeb is suppose to use it.
AY again for hitting slapping more guest presenters in the history of QVC. This used to be the Grace Jones Award but not been rename the Alison Young.
AY for refusing to let the guest speak about the product.

I want to award the life-time award for bullsh*t but there are just too many strong contenders to narrow it down to one recipient.

Two nominees for "The annoying Gnome award" ... Craig Rowe and Richard Jackson

Two nominees for the "this way up for rape award"....Jill Franks and Carmel Thomas...

alison young for having a wicked sense of humour always look forward to her shows you just dont know what she is going to do next!

I have learnt so much watching her, but maybe I don't understand her humour, perhaps she could be nominee for the loose cannon award too! lol

Latest posts

Back