And Here's ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
NataliaFerrera presenting SecheViteColours, on now. Park, Revitalash and now SV on her CV. On Sat. 14:00, SV have a basecoat, she announced. (Two lines now, to present at the BeautyBash!)

Oh, your post Snarly has just reminded me that I got a postcard from Q this morning about Revita .... something.

Yup, here it is:
'New Year
New Outlook
New Eyes'

And the blurb:
"You won't believe your eyes! Here come your lush, beguiling eyelashes and beautiful brows. The RevitaLash 3 Piece Lash and Brow Collection is our Today's Special Value on Saturday 19th January"

It has been mentioned before that she has been on with Seche Vite, saw her with it once and she couldn't apply it properly! So heaven only knows how she would have been painting on actual colour!!!! :wonder:

I got an e mail from them to order it before Saturday's TSV, which i totally deleted and ignored. Good for me :)

"new eyes"? how do we achieve this? have our existing ones removed and a new pair inserted?

Haha! :mysmilie_483: Bugga, I only wanted the lash stuff! Got no interest in my brows looking like hairy catapillars :mysmilie_468:

I got an e mail from them to order it before Saturday's TSV, which i totally deleted and ignored. Good for me :)

So did I, because I don't want bushy eyebrows, I prefer the High Street mascara I use and I get Revitalash cheaper elsewhere. But, apart from that, at least they were kind enough to send me an email. :wink:

"new eyes"? how do we achieve this? have our existing ones removed and a new pair inserted?
Lol!! Coffee spat on lap moment silversequin!
Well I received my 1st easy pay email ever this morning, been shopping with Q from day 1, so Im all biz lol! Its payday too & Im off work, what will it be???

Latest posts

Back