An apology from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Artemis

I'm a Kitchen Aid Maid!
Re my parcels being returned by Royal Mail to QVC because they didn't have room for them -

I've just been rung by QVC with an apology and an assurance (unasked) that I have been refunded in full including P&P for the three parcels. The CS rep said she "couldn't apologise enough for the inconvenience". WOW!
I'm wondering if they are getting worried about how it is affecting business as people look elsewhere, if they are taking the trouble to ring me long-distance and tender apologies.....

Wow, well done you and them :up2:

Maybe the Royal Mail strikes have made them think a little, more than usual.

I thought QVC were making alternative arrangements for delivery during the postal strikes?

am I being a bit thick here but I thought you lived in Greece .....so how do Royal Mail delivery to you......or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick, which tbh, isn't unusual for me!:giggle:

am I being a bit thick here but I thought you lived in Greece .....so how do Royal Mail delivery to you......or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick, which tbh, isn't unusual for me!:giggle:

The same way that the Hellenic Postal services are able to take my parcels and send them to Britain........

Well knock me down with a feather! :eek: :D

Good on you for pursuing it my lovely, and well done for QVC for not being crap on this occasion! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back