Amazon TSV 11/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven’t loaded any music onto mine because I either listen to tracks on my iPod, music on the radio or Alexa gadgets or …. dare I say it, on CDs. 😉

Also, strato, have you thought about external storage? I don’t know what generation iPad you have but it might be possible on yours?

I haven’t loaded any music onto mine because I either listen to tracks on my iPod, music on the radio or Alexa gadgets or …. dare I say it, on CDs. 😉

Also, strato, have you thought about external storage? I don’t know what generation iPad you have but it might be possible on yours?
ipads dont have external storage like the fire & other tablets

SEE BELOW

I know they don’t usually, but you can buy external storage for an iPad, iPhone or MacBook. I’ve got one. It wasn’t cheap and you do need the correct cables. It means that photos etc can be transferred onto it, thus leaving space on the iPad. I bought mine when I got my Apple products.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back