Amanda Lamb Travel TSV on 12/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC did show a trailer to the TSV - i think it was a travel bag or suitcases.
Said with her experience she should no how to design a great bag or something.
All very cheesy and obviously someone trying to cash in on her celebrity status.

I see that Kelly Hoppen is also launching a range - looked like bed linen. Isn't she the interior designer that doesn't get out of bed for a job worth less than £300,000?

There are a few items on the website now. Not really my sort of thing, but seem more reasonably priced than those horrible mumsy nylon Kipling things (IMO of course!).

The 4 items on the website look pretty horrible...very Travelon.
What's with putting LED lights in bags!!!??????:33:

QVC did show a trailer to the TSV - i think it was a travel bag or suitcases.
Said with her experience she should no how to design a great bag or something.
All very cheesy and obviously someone trying to cash in on her celebrity status.

Wasted on me then as I've only just realised she's that chubby chops woman from the Scottish Widows adverts! :rolleyes:
I remember now when she took over, we thought 'Ugh, who the hell's that? Where's the lovely regal looking one gone?' lol
Shan't be buying her smelly travel bags on principle then.....ruining the SW ads! Pah! :28:

Wasted on me then as I've only just realised she's that chubby chops woman from the Scottish Widows adverts! :rolleyes:
I remember now when she took over, we thought 'Ugh, who the hell's that? Where's the lovely regal looking one gone?' lol
Shan't be buying her smelly travel bags on principle then.....ruining the SW ads! Pah! :28:

Wow, KwC, you must be really keen on either Scottish Widows or adverts! :5: I thought she looked beautiful in the ads, but we're all different.

Wow, KwC, you must be really keen on either Scottish Widows or adverts! :5: I thought she looked beautiful in the ads, but we're all different.

totally agree with you. met her at the launch of SW using her for the adverts, she had a lovey personality and a fabulous complexion and took time to mix with everyone, no pretences at all, as jacqualina said, KwC you seem to have a real downer on either her, Sw or both perhaps?

Chubby chops?!?!!! - thats a phrase I haven't heard in ages!...I think she looks lovely...she might be a bit curvy but I think she's gorgeous...:1:

Oh thank you for that. I thought I was really out of the loop not knowing who this Amanda Lamb person is. I thought "celebrity" - who is she ?? Ooops I thought the Scottish Widows lady was Deborah Moore - you know Roger Moore's daughter.

Amanda Lamb also presented one of the "A Place In....." series on channel 4 - cant remember which one... "the Sun"? "France"? "By the Sea"? there've been so many.

She also regularly appears on Market Kitchen on UKTV Food but i think she is having a sprog at the moment.

i had not realised that she was the face of SW (how blind am I?!!!)...I saw her on Loose Women once and thought she came across pretty well...anyway, because of this thread I googled her and apparently she is 6 foot! She really does not look that tall (but then I am blind so she may look that tall to those of you blessed with the power of observation!)

Oh thank you for that. I thought I was really out of the loop not knowing who this Amanda Lamb person is. I thought "celebrity" - who is she ?? Ooops I thought the Scottish Widows lady was Deborah Moore - you know Roger Moore's daughter.

Amanda took over from Deborah, & then Hayley Hunt took over from Amanda.

Latest posts

Back