Alpha H ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bunch of honey

Registered Shopper
I have not seen it 'live' for a while, anybody know when it is due on or even better if a TSV coming up, Cheers

Welcome bunch of honey!:sun: I really want to know too.

I've had a look at the TV Guide and there's no Alpha H TSV appearing up to week ending 15/04:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.multi/params.file.|uktvguide|daily,aspx?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-TVGuide

There are live shows on Tue 20/03 - 10am, 5pm and 8pm.

I've got on well with the Liquid Gold and quite fancy getting a facial sunscreen/moisturiser, but want to wait for the TSV to see what's in it before I take the plunge again. Don't want to shell out, if, by some rare chance, there's a SPF moisturiser in the TSV.

i dont wait for tsv's anymore from alpha-h as the kits on qvc are good value anyway. as long as i have rejuvinating cream. the high factor face cream a great base for make-up,and one or other of the srubs i am happy. also the eye gel is fantastic. for me this is the best skincare that qvc sells as it has no perfume or essential oils. it also lasts a long time. the 50ml rejuvinating cream lasts me at least six months so i can get away with just 2 kits a year a bargain for flawless skin with no break outs.just my opinion of course.

I love the rejuvenating cream as well. Alpha H is a straightforward, no nonsense brand. There are no massive weird shaped pots that in reality have false bottoms and very little in them (like Timebomb). I prefer tubes, more hygienic.

The liquid gold is excellent and I also like the calming mask.

This is the brand I use most from QVC. I also buy products from mypure and bravura. Good products without the hype and over-inflated prices.

SCW posted that Tuesday will be an anniversary show. He gave 3 items numbers that will be anniversary prices: 201003/005/126. They are showing up on the website but no info on what's in them as yet. Hopefully a few more anniversary prices will also appear. Could be interesting. I think alpha h are good value and definitely do improve skin clarity.

I know this is an old thread but I have a minor query and thought it was better than starting a new one...when Alpha H was on yesterday I remembered I had some Liquid Gold left over from a kit last summer and decided to give it another go since they said it has 2 years once opened to use. However, it now smells like pure vodka, which I don't remember being so obvious before. I know it is always a bit that way, but what do you reckon? Is it ok? Does it all smell that way and I just forgot?

Pure vodka, how could it be bad, probabl not for your face he he

i think it smells like sherry lol and i just use mine even a long time after it has been open no problems

Latest posts

Back