Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have gone for it as I actually needed some more LG (in the minority here!) and am curious about the instant facial.

I don’t see the new hand cream duo listed online, hopefully they are saving it for a special price.

I don’t see the new hand cream duo listed online, hopefully they are saving it for a special price.

Here's the link for the hand cream duo. It's now showing as in stock and not on advanced orders. If there's no picture I've found you can't search for it online but if you have the item number it comes up.

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.216370.html?url

Last edited:
I’m going to wait to see if they put it on special price as it’s not yet listed in AH products that are live.

What about the Vitamin C duo? Still cannot find it.

And the picture has disappeared from Facebook. I guess that means there won't be a duo today.:-(

Last edited:
What about the Vitamin C duo? Still cannot find it.

And the picture has disappeared from Facebook. I guess that means there won't be a duo today.:-(
I don’t think there’s a Vitamin C duo, as far as I know it’s the Essential moisturiser and the hand cream duo.
I’ve gone for the TSV too, couldn’t resist.

There should be one because when I posted the info about the duos from Facebook, there was also a pic of a Vitamin C one, and now it's gone. Well then, my money stays with me.:)

There should be one because when I posted the info about the duos from Facebook, there was also a pic of a Vitamin C one, and now it's gone. Well then, my money stays with me.:)
I remember seeing the picture of the vitamin c duo as well. Now it's gone

Alpha-H Supersize Vitamin C Serum Duo 50ml £49.92 + postage Advanced order for week commencing 09/05/2016
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216372

This duo features two supersize versions of Alpha-H's all-in-one face serum, which is formulated with vitamin C and other powerful antioxidants. Designed to maintain your skin's natural collagen production, improve the appearance of skin elasticity and radiance while reducing the look or pores and pigmentation.

Contains:

2 x Vitamin C Serum (50ml) - suitable for all skin types. Enriched with ethyl ascorbic acid, licorice extract, hyaluronic acid and grape seed extract

How to use:

Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas

I don't use Alpha H but I like Tom and Michelle so thought I'd watch the 3pm hour. Sara G is presenting, well shouting at us to be more precise, so I've given up and switched off. I remember her ages ago, she was on with a beauty brand, can't remember which one, saying she hates harsh skincare, and that she had reacted badly to a brand she had tried. She let slip it was Alpha H and visibly shuddered when she said it, I don't suppose that went down to well with Q bosses.
She is probably raving about it now, but I can't watch her to find out......but I can guess.

At one stage I thought Michelle and Tom were going to explode - I missed what SG said but they both talked over her and I thought it was going to end in fisticuffs ... Not good viewing!

Alpha-H Supersize Vitamin C Serum Duo 50ml £49.92 + postage Advanced order for week commencing 09/05/2016

This duo features two supersize versions of Alpha-H's all-in-one face serum, which is formulated with vitamin C and other powerful antioxidants. Designed to maintain your skin's natural collagen production, improve the appearance of skin elasticity and radiance while reducing the look or pores and pigmentation.

Contains:

2 x Vitamin C Serum (50ml) - suitable for all skin types. Enriched with ethyl ascorbic acid, licorice extract, hyaluronic acid and grape seed extract

How to use:

Apply 2-3 drops each morning to a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas

Really pleased that you were able to find the details for this Vitamin C duo. I have wanted to try this product for a while but I missed out on the introductory price of £39.96 (I think it was) for the single item & I was baulking at the idea of paying £43.50. :happy::happy:

I don't use Alpha H but I like Tom and Michelle so thought I'd watch the 3pm hour. Sara G is presenting, well shouting at us to be more precise, so I've given up and switched off. I remember her ages ago, she was on with a beauty brand, can't remember which one, saying she hates harsh skincare, and that she had reacted badly to a brand she had tried. She let slip it was Alpha H and visibly shuddered when she said it, I don't suppose that went down to well with Q bosses.
She is probably raving about it now, but I can't watch her to find out......but I can guess.

shes just said shes never used alpha h not sure is it was one item or the range though ...oh dear!

Contains:

How to use:

Thanks a lot!!!! :)
I am asking myself why this duo is more expensive than the Liquid Laser one, but anyway...:)

Really pleased that you were able to find the details for this Vitamin C duo. I have wanted to try this product for a while but I missed out on the introductory price of £39.96 (I think it was) for the single item & I was baulking at the idea of paying £43.50. :happy::happy:
I agree, I was thinking the same.:)

Does anyone know if the duo has been presented today?

i have this and like it
but will not be getting another one
i will be replacing it with the higher spec Hylamide C25 Booster serum
25% stable vit c,
i think this may have a Deciem patent around it (if memory serves ...)
i expect to pay about £20 for 30ml as various places stock it
and often on offer if you pounce at the right time
i believe Boots will also stock it

anyhow, i like the Alpha H one
and the packaging is very good indeed
but wouldn't get a duo i.e. 100ml of this 10% potency myself at this price
i probably also do not use it fast enough myself to get through
that much of this notoriously difficult stuff to keep stable
but may not be an issue if you go through it very quickly ....

anyway, i shall have a look at some of the shows on replay
and hope you all enjoy your AH purchases
x

Latest posts

Back