ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is what's in the link :

AHTSV.jpg

AHTSV2.jpg

AHTSV3.jpg

sorry, screen shot does not come up bigger
but the link worked for me

The hand cream duo is now live. £32.50 + £3.95 postage but advanced orders w/c 9/5/16. Doesn't look like its on a special price.
It’s expensive, the Age Delay hand cream duo is around £25 as far as I remember and was on free pnp when I ordered

I've just turned out a drawer that was full of beauty products so I can use it for clothes again and was stunned to see how much alpha h I've got, consequence largely of AD's I forgot to cancel. I'm banning myself from buying anything tomorrow I daren't count but I must have around 10 bottles of liquid gold varying sizes and I've only been buying it for 2 years.

It’s expensive, the Age Delay hand cream duo is around £25 as far as I remember and was on free pnp when I ordered

i remember it at that price too
and had the duo
still have one on the go as a hand and nail treatment ever so often

i guess all the 'fluff and puff',
and the marketing, many repackagings/re-design in short persiod of time, launches with bubbles, pr representation,
Tom is now Brand Mgr UK etc
has to be paid for
it just has gone the way business goes in general
nothing too surprising about that
but not anymore the first phase where Michelle wanted everyone to be able to afford to have beautiful skin
c'est la vie

I read somewhere yesterday that the difference between instant facial and LG is that instant facial is not alcohol based when LG is.

It seems that there's a further one drop of AD
------
This powerful 'Cleanse, Peel & Exfoliate' set from Alpha-H contains some of the range's most popular products: a supersized Liquid Gold lotion with Glycolic Acid to exfoliate and clarify uneven skin tone; a new supersized version of the renowned Instant Facial that helps to brighten dull skin; and a choice of two effective cleansers so you get one that suits your skin's specific needs. Reveal a more radiant complexion whatever your age with this skincare collection from Alpha-H.

Glycolic acid - Alpha-H have been using glycolic acid in their skincare products for over 20 years. A derivative of sugarcane, it is a powerful alpha-hydroxy-acid that exfoliates dead skin cells to help achieve a brighter, smoother and visibly more radiant complexion.

Perfect for all skin types - targeted at all skin types over the age of 25, male and female, this set also helps to address early signs of ageing on more mature skin, and more pronounced signs including lines, wrinkles and discolouration.

Tried and tested - Liquid Gold has been clinically shown to reduce wrinkle depth, boost moisture content, reduce the roughness of your skin, and is fine for use on sensitive skin and on the orbital bone under the eye.

Double the saving - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this bundle again in 90 days' time, so you can enjoy its benefits for months to come. You'll pay thesame price as today, and if you change your mind at any point you can cancelwith no penalties.

Contains:
1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - Alpha-H's global bestseller and customer favourite, Liquid Gold is a powerful resurfacing and brightening formula which gently exfoliates away dead skin cells while you sleep and helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and enlarged pores
1 x Instant Facial (200ml; supersize) - a gentle resurfacing and hydrating solution that refines the appearance of pore size, reduces dead cell build-up, softens the appearance of wrinkles and helps to mattify the T-zone to leave the whole complexion looking fresher, smoother and more visibly radiant

Plus:

Balancing option:
1 x Balancing Cleanser (200ml) - this soap-free cleanser gently removes make-up (including waterproof mascara) and grime and helps normalise the pH levels of your skin leaving it feeling soft, hydrated and comfortable. Contains extracts of aloe vera and vitamin E

Triple Action option:
1 x Triple Action Cleanser (200ml) - a light, non-foaming gel cleanser which removes all traces of face and eye make-up while balancing the skin. Formulated with thyme and cucumber. Use to cool and invigorate the skin, and minimise excess oil

How to use:

Liquid Gold:
Use three nights a week, alternating with your regular night cream treatment
Apply using a cotton pad to cleansed skin and gently wipe over face, neck and décolletage avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Your skin may tingle momentarily
For maximum benefit do not follow with a night cream, but allow it to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
If you have sensitive skin, start by using Liquid Gold just two nights a week for the first two weeks, and apply the product using a cotton pad dampened with a little water. This will allow your skin to adjust to the treatment

Instant Facial:
Apply each morning using a cotton pad and gently wipe over the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
It can be used in place of a morning cleanser, toner, exfoliator or serum
Your skin may tingle momentarily
When the skin is touch-dry, apply your preferred daily SPF moisturiser. Alpha-H recommends a broad spectrum sunscreen of at least SPF15 when using Glycolic Acid products
Instant Facial can also be used on the alternate nights to your Liquid Gold
Apply using a cotton pad to clean, dry skin and gently wipe over the face, neck and décolletage avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Once the skin is touch dry you can apply your preferred night cream

Cleansers:
Use morning and night
Gently massage a 10 pence piece-sized amount onto the face, neck and décolletage using light, circular movements
Add a few drops of water to emulsify
Rinse off with lots of warm water or a warm, damp face cloth
Apply directly to a dampened cotton pad to remove waterproof eye make-up

Beauty tip
Sensitive skin? Apply Liquid Gold to a dampened cotton pad to minimise the tingling sensation. If you have resistant skin, forego the cotton pad and simply apply 3 - 4 drops of the solution directly onto your skin.

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries over a specified period. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

I read somewhere yesterday that the difference between instant facial and LG is that instant facial is not alcohol based when LG is.

yeah, i just went and checked, and you are correct
i have a small 30ml bottle of the Instant Facial from the pick'n'mix sample thingy directly from AH
i think the idea is/was a lazy quick morning one
all in one, cleanse, acid tone and on with spf mosturiser
i thought it was a good idea esp for a quick thing on a warm summers morn
when wanting to get out quickly
i have no idea how it would perform on a regular basis
and if it is really feasible to omit the cleanse step more than once in a blue moon

i have used it a couple of times,
and again today,
cos of this thread
but i can't really give you a proper 'review'
basically, it feels like an low glycolic acid toner with a bit of glycerin in it to me
and it leaves some dirt on the cotton wool pad, as a toner would

and as i am writing this,
i will probably try, for a much more bon marche solution, instead of Instant Facial
the Boots Botanics toners, one was a brightening one with AHA acid via Hibiscus
and the other is a Hydration Burst one - both have glycerin in which mosturises
well, gone and checked, they are marketed as 'Micellar'
bought them on offer not that long ago and must have paid less then a fiver for 2 x 250ml

might try one of those for a quick summer morning cleanse/facial
possibly the AHA one first and the hydrating one straight after,
stealing the idea from Hirons via MML
:eek:)

this one :
http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-All-Bright-Micellar-3-in-1-Cleansing-Solution_1493104/

and this one :
http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-Hydration-Burst-3-in-1-Micellar-Cleanser-250ml_1754232/

I've just turned out a drawer that was full of beauty products so I can use it for clothes again and was stunned to see how much alpha h I've got, consequence largely of AD's I forgot to cancel. I'm banning myself from buying anything tomorrow I daren't count but I must have around 10 bottles of liquid gold varying sizes and I've only been buying it for 2 years.

OMG - that's worse than me :mysmilie_3:

I don't feel quite so bad now!

haha you two DD and MML

obvs if anyone is in need of topping up their LG stocks
now is the time to speak up :eek:)

otherwise, here are some ideas/recipe to use up some LG :

mix LG with the Daily Gentle exfoliator powder (if you have it )
to make a mask you can paint on with a brush (day or night)

mix LG with clay powder like bentonite or pink clay
and apply with brush
(similar to mixing with Daily Exfoliant Powder, just minus the Pineapple enzymes/AHA)

use LG as an acid toner before a mask
to remove some surface dead skin
so mask can work better
esp good for deep cleansing/clay mask type things

haha you two DD and MML

obvs if anyone is in need of topping up their LG stocks
now is the time to speak up :eek:)

otherwise, here are some ideas/recipe to use up some LG :

mix LG with the Daily Gentle exfoliator powder (if you have it )
to make a mask you can paint on with a brush (day or night)

mix LG with clay powder like bentonite or pink clay
and apply with brush
(similar to mixing with Daily Exfoliant Powder, just minus the Pineapple enzymes/AHA)

use LG as an acid toner before a mask
to remove some surface dead skin
so mask can work better
esp good for deep cleansing/clay mask type things

This is brilliant I have some green clay so will try this, thank you lilith.
I wasn't going to go for the TSV but now getting tempted as I haven't tried IF (instant facial)

yeah, i just went and checked, and you are correct
i have a small 30ml bottle of the Instant Facial from the pick'n'mix sample thingy directly from AH
i think the idea is/was a lazy quick morning one
all in one, cleanse, acid tone and on with spf mosturiser
i thought it was a good idea esp for a quick thing on a warm summers morn
when wanting to get out quickly
i have no idea how it would perform on a regular basis
and if it is really feasible to omit the cleanse step more than once in a blue moon

i have used it a couple of times,
and again today,
cos of this thread
but i can't really give you a proper 'review'
basically, it feels like an low glycolic acid toner with a bit of glycerin in it to me
and it leaves some dirt on the cotton wool pad, as a toner would

and as i am writing this,
i will probably try, for a much more bon marche solution, instead of Instant Facial
the Boots Botanics toners, one was a brightening one with AHA acid via Hibiscus
and the other is a Hydration Burst one - both have glycerin in which mosturises
well, gone and checked, they are marketed as 'Micellar'
bought them on offer not that long ago and must have paid less then a fiver for 2 x 250ml

might try one of those for a quick summer morning cleanse/facial
possibly the AHA one first and the hydrating one straight after,
stealing the idea from Hirons via MML
:eek:)

this one :
http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-All-Bright-Micellar-3-in-1-Cleansing-Solution_1493104/

and this one :
http://www.boots.com/en/Botanics-Hydration-Burst-3-in-1-Micellar-Cleanser-250ml_1754232/
I tried the All Bright Toner and it had no effect whatsoever on my skin except for the alcohol drying out a bit. It is no alternative to LG, I would rather prefer either the LG, the exfoliating toner from Clarins or Pixi's Glow Tonic.

Last edited:
I tried the All Bright Toner and it had no effect whatsoever on my skin except for the alcohol drying out a bit. It is no alternative to LG, I would rather prefer either the LG, the exfoliating toner from Clarins or Pixi's Glow Tonic.

i did not suggest it as an alternative to LG
i suggested it as an alternative to Instant Facial (morning cleanse, acid tone all in one)

anyway...enough from me...

i did not suggest it as an alternative to LG
i suggested it as an alternative to Instant Facial (morning cleanse, acid tone all in one)

anyway...enough from me...
Sorry *blush*, I tried the toner as a possible cheaper alternative to LG. Seems I didn't read properly.

Sorry *blush*, I tried the toner as a possible cheaper alternative to LG. Seems I didn't read properly.

i know, i am not good at the pithy comment type thing
my posts are too long ...

The Rejuvenating Cream Duo is back in stock and on advanced orders shipping 09/05/2016.

This is the last TSV until autumn they say on Facebook

I can't find the Vitamin C duo online.:-(

Latest posts

Back