Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unusual for nothing to have appeared on web firsts yet the day before. I'm sure they normally appear at least a couple of days before the shows?

First thing I did when seeing this: Checking the website, but nothing. Maybe they don't have too many sets to be shown before the shows?

The essential hydration cream is 216371, posted in the new beauty thread a while back. There is text but no pic or price yet so think it will appear soon.

I just did a quick inventory. I have 400ml of LG already in my stash, plus 200ml of Balancing Cleanser....

The rate I go through liquid gold, I think I've got 4 years + of the stuff already unless I start using it all over my body!

I've also got 750ml of Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and 200ml of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish... I'm now talking myself out of the TSV on the basis that the ones I really want are the Triple Action Cleanser and the Instant Facial, and I don't really need any of them given my stash!

I'm interested in getting the hydration cream duo but notice that they seem to have changed the packaging to the jar dispenser. Has anyone had problems getting the product out of these jars as some of the reviews say they have on the rejuvenating cream and the BPOTM. It seems like they are forever changing the packaging due to complaints! I actually like the pump tubes that everything comes in now haven't had any problems with them although I know some people have. Can't please everyone I suppose!

I may be interested in the hand cream duo as I really want to try the new SPF one and the age delay is the most healing for chapped hands I’ve ever tried.
Used it last night on the irritated skin covered in red dots and this morning all gone. Hoping it’s on free delivery or special price.

I'm interested in getting the hydration cream duo but notice that they seem to have changed the packaging to the jar dispenser. Has anyone had problems getting the product out of these jars as some of the reviews say they have on the rejuvenating cream and the BPOTM. It seems like they are forever changing the packaging due to complaints! I actually like the pump tubes that everything comes in now haven't had any problems with them although I know some people have. Can't please everyone I suppose!
I have both the Rejuvenating Cream and the POTM and never had a problem (touch wood).
I love the pump tubes too and hate the screw on cheap and nasty tops that they are moving on due to complaints, I’ve never had a problem with a pump tube, ever. I wish that the new tubes are compatible with the pumps so I could swap the pump, but I doubt it.

I just did a quick inventory. I have 400ml of LG already in my stash, plus 200ml of Balancing Cleanser....

The rate I go through liquid gold, I think I've got 4 years + of the stuff already unless I start using it all over my body!

I've also got 750ml of Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and 200ml of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish... I'm now talking myself out of the TSV on the basis that the ones I really want are the Triple Action Cleanser and the Instant Facial, and I don't really need any of them given my stash!

Right! :) And don't forget: The next offer is just around the corner and until then, your stash will be smaller.:) Just remind yourself of all the nice products you have at home and use them.:)

I may be interested in the hand cream duo as I really want to try the new SPF one and the age delay is the most healing for chapped hands I’ve ever tried.
Used it last night on the irritated skin covered in red dots and this morning all gone. Hoping it’s on free delivery or special price.
WOW! I didn't know that the Age Delay Hand Cream is that good!

WOW! I didn't know that the Age Delay Hand Cream is that good!
It’s as good if not better than the one I got from my GP (also based on acid, but another one, not glycolic). I have since understood that acids are healing for the skin (perhaps not all but the ones I know of are) .

Right! :) And don't forget: The next offer is just around the corner and until then, your stash will be smaller.:) Just remind yourself of all the nice products you have at home and use them.:)

boom tish Ani !

The hand cream duo is now live. £32.50 + £3.95 postage but advanced orders w/c 9/5/16. Doesn't look like its on a special price.

They must be saving this one as nearly all the beauty tsvs recently have appeared on the web live a few days before the tsv day.

Latest posts

Back