Alpha H TSV 15/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tried to post a question on QVCUK.com asking whether the Instant Facial is suitable for sensitive skin but for some unfathomable and unexplained reason my question was rejected. Has anyone with sensitive skin used the Instant Facial? I don't want to waste P & P on something that I can't use.

I tried to post a question on QVCUK.com asking whether the Instant Facial is suitable for sensitive skin but for some unfathomable and unexplained reason my question was rejected. Has anyone with sensitive skin used the Instant Facial? I don't want to waste P & P on something that I can't use.

Do you already use Alpha H products? If so I'd say you are safe to try Instant facial as it doesn't feel any more harsh than other products in the range less harsh if anything.

Do you already use Alpha H products? If so I'd say you are safe to try Instant facial as it doesn't feel any more harsh than other products in the range less harsh if anything.

I have used Alpha-H in the past, before I developed mild rosacea. I used Liquid Gold, balancing cleanser, SPF50 and the eye product and was happy with all of them. Have got the rosacea pretty much under control now but have dry skin on my cheeks I think from the prescription cream I am using so think a mild exfoliator is in order. I think this TSV is good value and I would use the balancing cleanser and Instant Facial if it is OK and like one of the other posters suggested, I would use the Liquid Gold on my legs. I have spent a lot of money recently ordering various creams and potions from Amazon, Boots, QVC and elsewhere so I am reluctant to waste money on P & P, so if Instant Facial is definitely not suitable for sensitive skin I would not buy the TSV, however, if it is usually OK I would give this TSV a go.

As an aside I would love to know how a simple one sentence question on the QVC website asking "is Instant Facial suitable for sensitive skin?" could possibly be warranted as inappropriate and rejected ... it beggars belief!

re the cleansers
i have combination skin
previously the Balancing Cleanser was recommended for me
now the Triple Action Cleanser is recommended for combination skin
that is according to Tom on the Qcam

just sayin'
(that's all)

can you explain how it is was 'rejected' please
did you get feedback that said it was 'inappropriate' ?
or did just not post/show up ?

can you explain how it is was 'rejected' please
did you get feedback that said it was 'inappropriate' ?
or did just not post/show up ?

It was an email from "Social Alerts" to say my question was not published ...

Thanks for asking a product question on QVCUK.com. Unfortunately your question wasn't posted this time because it did not meet our Q&A guidelines or Q&A terms of use.

re the cleansers
i have combination skin
previously the Balancing Cleanser was recommended for me
now the Triple Action Cleanser is recommended for combination skin
that is according to Tom on the Qcam

just sayin'
(that's all)

I have a combination skin too & the triple action cleanser is the one that was recommended to me, however I expressed my love of a cream cleanser & Tom said the balancing cleanser would be prefer then.

I haven't used the triple action but balancing is brilliant. It really did help my skin & I either use that or Elemis' Pro Radiance now.

It was an email from "Social Alerts" to say my question was not published ...

Thanks for asking a product question on QVCUK.com. Unfortunately your question wasn't posted this time because it did not meet our Q&A guidelines or Q&A terms of use.

thank you
sounds like ridicous control freakery at QVC as usual

I have a combination skin too & the triple action cleanser is the one that was recommended to me, however I expressed my love of a cream cleanser & Tom said the balancing cleanser would be prefer then.

I haven't used the triple action but balancing is brilliant. It really did help my skin & I either use that or Elemis' Pro Radiance now.

thank you Warwa
yes, i have used the Balancing Cleanser myself
i was just musing about the presentation,
and what i perceive to be a change over time/situation
never mind, eh ?

Don't fret over the cleansers too much. If one option sells out the other one will be perfect for all skin types. I can't get excited over the cleansers anyway, or over another 200ml lg. Would have much preferred 50 or 100ml and another product. A complete routine with day and night creams would be nice.

Definitely best to ask Alpha-H rather than QVC.

On their website if you search for products suitable for sensitive skins you get all the following listed:

Age Delay Cleansing Oil
Balancing Cleanser
Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 30+
Essential Hydration Cream
Gentle Daily Exfoliant
Instant Facial
Moisture Boosting Facial Mist
Protection Plus Daily SPF50+​

So the TSV may well be suitable to add to your existing routine.

Definitely best to ask Alpha-H rather than QVC.

On their website if you search for products suitable for sensitive skins you get all the following listed:

Age Delay Cleansing Oil
Balancing Cleanser
Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 30+
Essential Hydration Cream
Gentle Daily Exfoliant
Instant Facial
Moisture Boosting Facial Mist
Protection Plus Daily SPF50+​

So the TSV may well be suitable to add to your existing routine.

Thanks very much for this, I think I will go for the TSV x

Have you seen the duos posted on Facebook coming to QVC tomorrow? There is one with Essential Hydration Cream, one with the Vitamin C Serum, one with hand creams (Age Dely and the new one with SPF), they seem to also have face cloths now.
https://www.facebook.com/alphahskincare/

Latest posts

Back