Alpha TSV 5.png
    901.1 KB · Views: 0
Alpha-H 3 Piece Dawn To Dusk Treatment Collection
QVC Price £96.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.52
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Go for gold in your skincare routine with this incredible three-piece Dawn To Dusk Treatment Collection from Alpha-H. Boasting their iconic Liquid Gold treatment and Absolute Eye Complex both in supersizes, as well as the new Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum, this collection will help revitalise your whole regimen, working to smooth out the look of wrinkles, deeply hydrate your complexion and give it a gorgeous glow. Take care of your skin from day to night with a little help from the experts at Alpha-H.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from Alpha-H you'd pay £161.97. So, for our Today's Special Value price of £44.52 plus P&P you're saving £113.50 / 70%.
The 'overnight facial' in a bottle - Alpha-H's hero product Liquid Gold has been formulated to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dullness. Liquid Gold is perfect if you are looking for a professional-style resurfacing treatment you can use from the comfort of your own home.
Explore the newness - the new Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum is a lightweight skincare serum that works to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, while leaving it feeling smooth and looking luminous.
Your day-to-night skincare ritual - help protect your skin during the day with the new Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum, work the Absolute Eye Complex into your day and night routine and treat skin with Liquid Gold 2 - 3 times per week at night-time. Your skin is taken care of round the clock with this superb trio!
Keep them coming - want to stay stocked up on this fantastic set? Then choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time, at today's amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum (50ml) - a blend of skincare and suncare in one lightweight, silky formula. This luxurious serum works to offer broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection, while leaving skin looking smooth and luminous. Ideal for daily use, it fits seamlessly into your morning routine, ensuring your skin feels protected and looks radiant from dawn until dusk
  • 1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - a powerful revitalising lotion that helps dull, tired and more mature skin appear brighter, more toned and radiant, while working to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with 5% glycolic acid, glycerine, hydrolysed silk and liquorice root extract
  • 1 x Absolute Eye Complex (30ml; supersize) - designed to be applied around the eye contours, this fantastic formula helps to plump and smooth the feel of the skin, working to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with cucumber extract, hibiscus flower extract, pomegranate extract and olive leaf extract

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from Alpha-H you'd pay £161.97

200ml Liquid Gold RRP £64.99 cost £19.45
30ml Absolute Eye Complex RRP £ 59.99 cost £17.95
50ml Dawn to Dusk SPF 50+ Serum RRP £36.99 cost £11.07

Total RRP £161.97 cost £48.47 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Has anyone used the spf serum? Do you need a moisturiser on top? I really can't be bothered with another step in the morning, but I do love the brand.

The question is also if you get the necessary amount of protection if you use the serum. Generally you have to use fairly much of an spf to have the protection which is on the label.

The question is also if you get the necessary amount of protection if you use the serum. Generally you have to use fairly much of an spf to have the protection which is on the label.
You have to use an awful lot plus it's not sweat or water-resistant so you have to reapply every two hours. I tried the Barbara Sturm drops and they were similarly a complete waste of time.

Thank you for convincing me not to get it! Too much of a faff.
Exactly. Alpha-H have two longstanding moisturisers with high factor broad spectrum SPF50 in - so why not put one of those in the TSV? Bringing out an SPF serum that's like water makes no sense to me, especially if you're using Liquid Gold which makes your skin considerably more skin sensitive. You need more protection not less!

You have to use an awful lot plus it's not sweat or water-resistant so you have to reapply every two hours. I tried the Barbara Sturm drops and they were similarly a complete waste of time.

Exactly. Alpha-H have two longstanding moisturisers with high factor broad spectrum SPF50 in - so why not put one of those in the TSV? Bringing out an SPF serum that's like water makes no sense to me, especially if you're using Liquid Gold which makes your skin considerably more skin sensitive. You need more protection not less!
That's why I use a proper SPF, at the moment it is one by Eucerin, next I am going to try one by Avène which should also be good.

That's why I use a proper SPF, at the moment it is one by Eucerin, next I am going to try one by Avène which should also be good.
They have two Eucerin sun products in the £10 Tuesday offer today.

Latest posts

Back