Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looking forward to the TSV, loved the last one. Quite new to alpha h, they seemed to have lots of night treatments but do they just have the spf day creams, if so are they heavy as generally hate the feel of spf on my face.

I use the Balancing and Gentle Exfoliant moisturiser , its very lightweight but gives the skin a very smooth feel and appearance , It doesnt contain SPF :)

I use the Balancing and Gentle Exfoliant moisturiser , its very lightweight but gives the skin a very smooth feel and appearance , It doesnt contain SPF :)[/QUOTE
Might give this one a try, thought it was just for problematic skin but I need lightweight for daytime so would be perfect x

I use the Balancing and Gentle Exfoliant moisturiser , its very lightweight but gives the skin a very smooth feel and appearance , It doesnt contain SPF :)[/QUOTE
Might give this one a try, thought it was just for problematic skin but I need lightweight for daytime so would be perfect x

Qvc do it in a duo with a mask

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.20...e=2470763&ref=CJ1&cvosrc=affiliate.cj.6148351

Might be worth checking with Alpha H if its suitable for your skin type however at least with Q you can send it back if you dont like it :)

Not the products but the sizes they said there would be no more 50 ml pipette bottles with the emphasis on 50 ml. I think what they meant is they will go back to the regular sizes 30 ml after the anneversary year ends
Ah o.k., now I get it. Thanks!

Don't tempt me! ;-) I am waiting for more details of the TSV...

By the way, have you seen the kit on the AH page? You can choose between various products in "special" sizes and create your own kit: http://alpha-h.com/samplerkit.aspx

Do you remember when they used to do DVD offers - 3 for £10... I would pick up my three... but then see more. That's me with that sampler kit! I have tried a few things, but I really want to try the Age Delay range, and their vitamins, and their masks.... ooops!

Yes your are right, my basket changed to £92 this morning with three sets in it. Bummer! It did work the day before and each set would increase the price of the basket by £23. I think it can still be sorted via CS as on the page where you chose samples it says £23, but I won't be surprised if they change it to a higher price. I did think that it was too good to be true. I was going to place my order when we know what's in the next TSV.

Oh, wait!!! I didn't notice that I had a duplicate set in my basket that was four sets in total at £92 which is the correct amount for 4 x £23. I have removed one and the total for the three sets is £69 that is £23 each. Not sure what the problem is but may be trying another device may help?

I'm still not ready to place my order until I know what's in the TSV and waiting for any info with anticipation.

I'm going to get a variety. QVC have only once in a blue moon had the age delay... and what's the worst that could happen? I'm not in the market for any more full size beauty products this year (or next year if I'm honest), so a set of stuff which I can travel with or just to try out would be perfect.

Scrub that - postage is from Australia... and unless you're ordering over US$ 250 it's not free.

So having carefully created my list of stuff I'd like to try, I'm going to have to abandon this idea after all!

3 sampler sets would result in a postage charge of £31.75 so total of £100.75. :mysmilie_512:

Last edited:
I thought that they had stock here in the UK... Customs here charge for orders over £15 a fixed admin fee £8 plus VAT and the Tax.

I saw people talking about this issue on Alpha H Facebook page, hopefully Alpha H will resolve it soon but who knows what's going to come out of it, the offer did look too good to be true.

thanks ladies
been watching this thread with interest
big Alpha H fan
hoping for a Liquid Laser TSV (but maybe not likely)
wouldn't have known about it if i wasn't for you and your eagle eyed investigations

and thanks for the sampler link
ordered a sampler yesterday even though £12 postage to UK
still very good as i had wanted to try a few things
and running out of a couple of things
and mini sizes are going to tide me over

Alpha H is probably my favourite beauty brand together with Balance Me, Dr Organics(H&B) and some Emma Hardie and Naked (Boots)
esp their hard working serums and masks
been loving the Liquid Laser concentrate and Vit C serum, well worth it !

also looking forward to trying the Instant Facial and their Vit A serum as part of the sampler
and the pore refining balancing mask
the liquid gold mask is proper whow, a real Cinderella mask, new radiant skin in 10 minutes
also use the balancing cleanser, liquid gold, gentle daily exfoliant, micro cleanse, intensive night serum as needed (not as regular routine though, more as needed)
the absolute eye complex is my most used eye cream/gel
the new SPF eye cream in the TSV was pants though,
wasn't sure about chemical sunscreen so close to my eyes anyway
but it made my eyes sting and feel unconfortable
and one day i got caught in the rain and i as positively blinded :sweat:
so TSV is going back as i still have cleanser and LG

anyhoo

cheers for the Alpha H heads up
appreciated ! :mysmilie_14:

Thanks Lilith have to agree the eye cream in the tsv made my eyes water and become sore,but really love the cleanser.

This new eye cream did remove about 95% of milia under my eyes but it looks sticky and gives sticky shine and I don't like the tint in it so I use it under make up only.

Thanks Lilith have to agree the eye cream in the tsv made my eyes water and become sore,but really love the cleanser.

yes love the Balancing Cleanser too
does what it is supposed to (cleanse & balance)
and works quite well with the Clarisonic
and i sometimes mix in half a tea spoon of the Daily Gentle Exfolient Powder
or a blob of Micro Cleanse
it is sort of a 'humble classic' imo
i.e. not as 'glamorous' as the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm
which i also love (good to have a choice)

p.s. if you also love the Moringa Balm and want a bargain (M&S have 3 pots of 50ml with 20% off = £30.40 for 150ml - a large jar and a half, plus free collect from neareast store - i think thye have a 20% off on at the mo, but if that is over, they regularly do 20% off all beauty - excellent beauty offering from them in the last year )

Latest posts

Back