Alpha H TSV 06/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also tried LG for this reason but gave up as if I don’t see a sign of improvement in a couple of days I give up. How long have you been keeping it up, if you don’t mind me asking? I have also been applying AH night serum with 15% glycolic and 1% vit A but haven’t noticed anything so far, but I applied may be once a week. I’m currently trying 1% retinol oil from another brand.
I have been using it every other night for a good 6 weeks. I think I had a break of a week during that time as I went on holiday in the UK and was outdoors a lot so did not want to burn my skin or have to wear loads of sunscreen.
As the LG seems to moisturise my skin, I have virtually stopped wearing moisturiser too.
I had teenage acne that turned into adult acne and it was pretty bad. In my mid 30s I had roaccutane treatment twice from my local hospital consultant. To me it was a miracle cure. I have had a couple of lumps under the skin for a while, one which has caused the cell wall to collapse resulting in a open pore on my face. I probably should have seen the doctor as she said to come back if I had any lumps forming but I did not notice it until too late. I am now in my early 60s and my skin is ok. The advantage of a greasy skin is that you do not get fine lines though I do have some deep ones.
So I would say perserve with the LG for at least a couple of months

I'm going to persevere, thank you for your post iloveshopping.
I did some research after you posted and apparently apple cider vinegar is on the list of cures which would explain your success with LG.

It's been in the last clicks for ages, and now the Microcleanse supersize if anyone wants it, but the reduction in the price is not much.

This will be the first time; they have been introduced as single items full sizes. I heard on TVSN that the 50 ml size pipette bottles are for the anniversary year only (??) so much of a talk about the refills, I don’t understand it if they will discontinue the 50 ml size.

Don't think so. Why would they introduce the new packaging and then discontinue the products?

That's what they said on TVSN and it didn't make sense tbh.

Ani, it seems like the ideal set for you to try (you wanted a set of Liquid Laser for ages) as it shouldn’t cost a fortune?
My guess the price will be £37-40, the price of a full size LLConcentrate.

I did!!! I was keeping it to myself for now and was going to post when we know what the TSV is.

Don't tempt me! ;-) I am waiting for more details of the TSV...

By the way, have you seen the kit on the AH page? You can choose between various products in "special" sizes and create your own kit: http://alpha-h.com/samplerkit.aspx

That is GREAT. Say you want a specific item, with a lot of them if you buy 5 samples of the item you get more for your money per ml than buying the full size item.

Edit - oh wait I see you can only add one of each sample! Never mind, still great value. Roll on payday!

To be honest this offer is too good to be true, I wonder how long they are going to keep it up. For example full size rejuvenating cream 50 ml is £51, as a part of this offer you get 30 ml of it for £4.60...psst...

Looking forward to the TSV, loved the last one. Quite new to alpha h, they seemed to have lots of night treatments but do they just have the spf day creams, if so are they heavy as generally hate the feel of spf on my face.

Don't think so. Why would they introduce the new packaging and then discontinue the products?
Not the products but the sizes they said there would be no more 50 ml pipette bottles with the emphasis on 50 ml. I think what they meant is they will go back to the regular sizes 30 ml after the anneversary year ends

Looking forward to the TSV, loved the last one. Quite new to alpha h, they seemed to have lots of night treatments but do they just have the spf day creams, if so are they heavy as generally hate the feel of spf on my face.
They have two: the Essential spf is lighter than the Protect (I forgot the full name). I use the latter and it's the best I've used and not heavy but a bit rich for my combination skin, I would need the Essential one with spf that I'm yet to try.

Latest posts

Back