Alpha h skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why not read the reviews and make an informed decision. You have a 30day money back guarantee you can't get much better than that:glass:

I have always been tempted by Liquid Gold but never taken the plunge

liquid gold is excellent. the aha's bring a surge of moisture to the skin and really clarify by smoothing and helping eliminate dry and pigmented patches.

when you use it in the morning you cannot believe how hydrated and plumped up your skin is. if you have spotty skin it will calm that down but not strip ths skin of oils like cheap stuff on the high street aimed at teenagers does.

if you want your skin to look perfected,lines made less prominant,skin basically looking flawless i think this is the best range that qvc do.

liquid gold is excellent. the aha's bring a surge of moisture to the skin and really clarify by smoothing and helping eliminate dry and pigmented patches.

when you use it in the morning you cannot believe how hydrated and plumped up your skin is. if you have spotty skin it will calm that down but not strip ths skin of oils like cheap stuff on the high street aimed at teenagers does.

if you want your skin to look perfected,lines made less prominant,skin basically looking flawless i think this is the best range that qvc do.

ok nice try for AYs job Boffy but the lack of use of the words 'literally' and 'actually' mean you still need to try and retard your vocabulary a bit more. You also completely failed to say I would need less make up doing the school run. B+ though for effort :giggle:

Seriously, thank you. I might just give it a whirl at some point.

I agree with everything you've said. I alternate Liquid Gold and LE skin repair throughout the week.
I was very sceptical before I used Alpha H as I thought it might be to harsh for my skin but was very pleasantly surprised. I would highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back