Alpha H Balancing Cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

prettyinpink1988

Registered Shopper
I was thinking of ordering the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser as my t-zone has suddenly become very oily in the last couple of weeks. I just wondered if anybody had tried it and if so, what were your opinions? Thanks :cool:

I was thinking of ordering the Alpha H Balancing Cleanser as my t-zone has suddenly become very oily in the last couple of weeks. I just wondered if anybody had tried it and if so, what were your opinions? Thanks :cool:
Sorry prettyinpink1988 ive never tried it, ivee an
oily t zone and ive never found anything to help it. Tried many many things, still have it, even though im older he he. Anyway a very BIG WELCOME to the
forum from me. :mysmilie_491::mysmilie_378:

i have oily skin and i use this cleanser as it does not aggravate my skin. its a light lotion use it on dry skin and use a hot cloth. liz earle or emma hardy a both excellent alpha - also have a clay masque that is really good and also a scrub that is very gentle as it has very fine grains so it does noy cause more damage. if you can streatch to it the last tsv is a good way to try the range

last tsv was 201 029 no scrubs or masks in it though.. 219 and 200421 are good to compliment the tsv. e-bay is a good place to pick up some alpha-h. dont expect lots of melting textures or fancy smells its not about that. and for some people it can irritate and cause more issue.. hope that helps pip

Latest posts

Back