Alpha H Anniversary Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
During the Anniversary shows on the 10th and 11th of March it will be Free P&P on all items on air :mysmilie_14:

I love Alpha H and in the last two months its totally changed my skin so i will certainly be stocking up on products :)

I was about to post the same, saw it on Facebook. GREAT! And all the sets from the "new products" thread are already online, without prices, but nevertheless, already there:

Liquid Laser 50ml http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=208138

Liquid Gold Anniversary Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=208315

2 Piece Liquid Gold Home & Away Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=208317

Liquid Laser Cleansing Oil
http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.208137.html

Last edited:
I have a really 'heavy' day ahead on Tuesday. I really hope it is all over by the Alpha H show at 4pm so that I can come home relax and enjoy it. I have no idea if that will be the case though! I need all of you to be thinking of me and giving me positive vibes and keeping your fingers crossed for me. I may be able to give you more info. on my predicament later but a clue is; where I have to go if they want to speak to me they will take my phone all my belongings, all my jewellery, watch and the toilet doesn't have a seat. :sad:

I have a really 'heavy' day ahead on Tuesday. I really hope it is all over by the Alpha H show at 4pm so that I can come home relax and enjoy it. I have no idea if that will be the case though! I need all of you to be thinking of me and giving me positive vibes and keeping your fingers crossed for me. I may be able to give you more info. on my predicament later but a clue is; where I have to go if they want to speak to me they will take my phone all my belongings, all my jewellery, watch and the toilet doesn't have a seat. :sad:

What do you mean I'm confused.

I like the look of the annivesary set in the white bag. Don't need any of those items as I have all of them and not even opened the moisturiser yet as have too many others but will be great to see all the products talked about and demo's to remind me how to use properly. I have the black pleather bag that was in the serum duo and it's the best faux leather I've ever seen. Feels lovely and so much more practical that real leather too.

To be honest, I don't like the bags which are in the two sets (the canvas bag is on Facebook) and more important, I don't need them. I would prefer an additional product instead or the black blag you talked about. *callmeAliceinWonderland*

The worst thing about Alpha H though is some of the packaging. The pump lid came of one of my moisturisers before I'd even used it and I haven't got around to doing anything about it yet. Also the gold paint on the serum pump peels off which is revolting. Please stop painting the plastic with gold Alpha H.

The alpha-H lady is one of the most relaxing to watch on QVC.
Dunmowdizzy, I know where you mean and I do hope it all goes well for you on the day. You must be going through hell. Take care.

Alpha H is the only Beauty show I can sit through, it is relaxing and imo no oversell. I use the Liquid Gold three nights a week and I wouldn't be without it..

I forgot to add positive vibes for DunmowDizzy for Tuesday. Hope all goes well for you...fingers crossed.

not free postage yet but its up

Alpha-H 3 Piece Liquid Gold Anniversary Collection
Item Number: 208315
QVC Price:£49.00

This three-piece skincare collection features a Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum, Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream and the popular Liquid Gold, that will revitalise your skin for a natural-looking glow. Give your complexion a boost with this superb Alpha-H beauty collection.

Contains:

1 x Liquid Gold Intensive Night Repair Serum (50ml)
1 x Liquid Gold Rejuvenating Cream (50ml)
1 x Liquid Gold (50ml)
1 x white faux leather vanity bag

DunmowDizzy you are in my thoughts hope all goes well for you please let us know when the time is right.

Im going to go for the anniversary set , I haven't tried either the rejuvenating cream or the serum. In a review someone said that she had had tags on her neck and had an appointment to have them burnt off, one day after using the serum she woke up with no tags on her neck.
I was also going to go for the Liquid Laser kit if available and the price is not too high. If the kit is not available or expensive I shall go for the LL supersize.
Hoping for EPays as well.

Well, I am waiting for a Liquid Laser Kit! :) But also thinking about the anniversary kit because I don' t know the serum yet. It has 14% glycolic acid, very strong in my opinion ( it is said so in the online presentation) and the strongest possible according to Michelle. I soooo want the Liquid Laser Kit!!!!! Please!

Latest posts

Back