Alison Young's husband

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what Ali Young's husband does for a living? I've heard her talking about spraying him with fake tan, the fact that he pinches all her products, she takes him cups of tea in bed in the morning and he is constantly internet shopping for golf equipment! I've never heard her mention what his profession is.

Does anyone know what Ali Young's husband does for a living? I've heard her talking about spraying him with fake tan, the fact that he pinches all her products, she takes him cups of tea in bed in the morning and he is constantly internet shopping for golf equipment! I've never heard her mention what his profession is.

:rolleyes:

Sounds like a man ho to me :D

i wonder what he looks like? i am so not into this kind of thing usually, but for some reason, AY really intrigues me...i imagine he is very good looking but have no basis for the assumption at all!

Not the best pic but the most recent I can find ....

simonrodger.jpg

wow guys! thanks for the pics...he really is not bad looking, and i can see him and AY together, but for some reason I did picture him looking more like Pierce Brosnan. He reminds more of a sporty Ashley from Corrie...

quite a handsome tit bit. well done alison. all those beauty freebies should keep him looking good for many years to come.

good taste

i bet he's a prestigious lover :tea:

At least we know AY will only entertain the 'best! prestigious, top quality, premium'.... he's a lot going for him !
I'm sure Julia's hubby - if she 'has to be honest, with us... would have to be a 'size small'!

At least we know AY will only entertain the 'best! prestigious, top quality, premium'.... he's a lot going for him !
I'm sure Julia's hubby - if she 'has to be honest, with us... would have to be a 'size small'!
LOL.:D:D:D

Is Julia married? I always thought she was living over the brush

I think he used to own a Gym

Latest posts

Back