Alison Young's Front Teeth???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Okay what is going on with her front teeth?

I caught a bit of her with Lu last night and thought she had lipstick on her teeth. There seemed to be a darker mark like a stain on the left side of the front teeth. Noticed it is there now in the 4pm show. I kept thinking last night, why doesn't someone tell her she has lipstick on her teeth??? So its not lipstick since its there today again.

Its quite distracting when watching her.

Maybe she`s undergoing some kind of cosmetic dental treatment. I haven`t seen her so it`s just a suggestion. Her top teeth are a bit crooked so maybe she`shaving them straightened.

I spotted that last night and thought something looked off. Does she wear veneers which she could be in the process of changing if one broke or was loose?

Yes I noticed something odd about Alison's teeth. They just look different to how they normally look. I thought maybe it was because she was wearing brighter lipstick than normal, and it drew attention to them, but I don't think it is.

I have a similar skin tone to Alison and red lippy doesn't suit me either.

Maybe she`s undergoing some kind of cosmetic dental treatment. I haven`t seen her so it`s just a suggestion. Her top teeth are a bit crooked so maybe she`shaving them straightened.

For a microsecond there, Vienna, I thought you were saying she is shaving her teeth! doh!

Thought the same her teeth look a bit crooked

Yes, just have seen her, something's going on, speech is ever so slightly affected.
Perhaps veneers removed and her own teeth are bad underneath. I am surprised that she is on tele looking like this.
I thought that she tells us that we should be phobic of any small wrinkle like she is, never mind coming on air like this.
I now know that AY has no wrinkle phobia or any phobia and is a true farm girl (no offence to anyone)

Oh lol could you imagine being on TV most days with you lot, it would be very stressful making sure you were perfect all the time :mysmilie_19: maybe one of her horses bashed her in the mouth and broke veneers or something, one of mine broke my nose the day before I was going in for a sinus op, the surgeon was not happy he ended up spending 5 hours rebuilding my smashed nose:mysmilie_13:

I am sure she has the cash to spend on her teeth but lets hope she does not end up looking like Joey Essex or Rylan.

Did she say anything at the beginning of the programme about an accident?

I'm fed up with her looking a mess. She's supposed to be the resident beauty expert but often her make up is awful, her hair a disgrace and her clothes a state. She should look perfectly coiffured EVERY time she's on national TV whether she's been up late with a TSV, her horse was giving birth or anything else life throws at her. She CHOSE to be in the public eye and needs to dress accordingly.

Just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back