Alison Young Shut Your Stupid Gob

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may be risking my life now saying this but here goes!

I find AY quite funny and don't mind her - I make my own mind up about a product and don't just buy it because she or anybody else says so.

If you don't like AY why do you watch? Turn the telly off and let others who want to watch do so in peace.

There's no need to be rude.

There said it.

Hope you don't all hate ME too now.

I support your reply. I cannot believe how unbelievably rude people can be on these forums. As I try to tell kids, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it all (which kind of contradicts this post).

Instead of complaining, people should just simply switch over, nobody is making them watch or buy the products.

I support your reply. I cannot believe how unbelievably rude people can be on these forums. As I try to tell kids, if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it all (which kind of contradicts this post).

Instead of complaining, people should just simply switch over, nobody is making them watch or buy the products.

Actually, this is PRECISELY why this forum exists ! for aggrevated viewers and customers to let off steam !! to be comforted in the knowledge that when they scream at the tv, there are others out there doing exactly the self same thing.

Of course this site is also beneficial in that we get the REAL feedbacks from customers, not the ones that QVC want you to see; ANDof course its nice to hear the good comments and feedbacks also.

Alison-Young-Shut-Your-Stup

I was trying to listen and watch Mally do her demonstration but unfortunately Alison Young will not shut up! When ever she presents a program, her high pitched voice an out of breath manner takes over. To the point that I find myself shouting at my tv for her to give it a rest! :devil:
I love Mally an her products but wished another presenter did the slots.
Please QVC I think it is time you found a replacement, someone with a nicer attitude and not so patronising!

Latest posts

Back