Alison Young At It Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golly, is this thread still going, aren't you all bored with it yet?:talking:

As far as I'm concerned no amount of disagreements between forum members and any insults between them wrong or right, does not change or will change what happened.

As far as I'm concerned any slap to anyone on QVC whilst selling makeup has nothing what so ever to do with the selling or buying of the makeup.

It does not enhance mine or my families viewing experience, or does it give me information or entice me to buy.

Sadly if QVC think this is the correct manner to sell their products and can not broadcast shows without showing Alison Young taking her hand or what ever to a guest or model, then I think their thirst for sales is way too unprofessional and their conduct should be questionable.

JR, yes JR on a craft hour !!! said "coming up are punches, not (gestured fists punching out) this type", is she sure about that?

Just thought you would like to see the response I had from QVC when I challenged them again about about that incident. I was not satisfied with their original response. I think it pretty disgraceful there will be no public apology & I did point out that children would have been watching when it happened. Of course far beneath their dignity. Hopefully she has been given a stern warning. Time will tell

As advised in our previous email all of your comments have been passed onto our presenter co-ordinator, I am unable to advise you of any further details but our presenter co-ordinator will have spoken with Alison and I can advise this will be adequately dealt with, I am not aware that any on air apology would be made but I'm sure Alison would have made a personal apology to the guest.
If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Just thought you would like to see the response I had from QVC when I challenged them again about about that incident. I was not satisfied with their original response. I think it pretty disgraceful there will be no public apology & I did point out that children would have been watching when it happened. Of course far beneath their dignity. Hopefully she has been given a stern warning. Time will tell

As advised in our previous email all of your comments have been passed onto our presenter co-ordinator, I am unable to advise you of any further details but our presenter co-ordinator will have spoken with Alison and I can advise this will be adequately dealt with, I am not aware that any on air apology would be made but I'm sure Alison would have made a personal apology to the guest.
If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

qvc customer services demonstrate appalling mangling of our fine english language.

Hear, hear. Nothing to do with this thread, but I've noticed there's a lot of s**t stirring going on, from relatively new form members. Someone with an agenda?:devil::giggle:

S**t stirring has been happening here for as long as I can remember.. It is not a recent thing :bandit:

Latest posts

Back