Alison on the 4 o'clock Daniel Sandler show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LilacTree

Registered Shopper
Is Alison pi$$ing anyone else off today? She's asking Daniel some great and relevant questions, but when he starts to give her an answer, she cuts him off and asks another. She's done this about 5 times so far. It's so bad that i'm watching the show with the sound off. It must annoy the hell out of the guests as they are the experts for their own products. :headbang:

I thought I'd only turned off to let the tv cool down and clean upstairs, seems like I did myself a favour then. :thinking:

i turned over about 20 mins in as I LITERALLY couldn't stand her anymore. Cutting him off, talking over him and saying literally 10 times a minute:thinking:

I also thought I don't want to get hooked onto another make-up brand which QVC will ditch soon after!

Yes she drove me mad,she does it all the time with Paul from Bb,why bother asking a question if you are only going to interupt when the guest is trying to answer,poor Daniel could hardly finish a sentence before she jumped in as usual.
Lynn

The problem is that she thinks she's the star of the show,it's HER show and the guest is only there on her say so. It's as if they have to put up with her or they won't be allowed back,she has said this jokingly a few times,many a true word spoken in jest.

I tuned in but after five or ten minutes I was swearing at the telly - that woman NEVER shuts up! The guests must so want to give her a slap round the chops with a wet kipper...I know I would! I turned off.

Glad it's not just me that finds her rude and obnoxious! It's a shame really, I'd have liked to hear the guest talk more about his products, since they are new to me. Oh well, cash firmly in my pocket!

I really do not understand why QVC have guests: they could continue to get AY to ask all the questions and get her to answer them instead as well.......
oh hang on................
yesx, actually they do: she does. So why is the guest there???????????????

I did not see the show so I can't comment on her performance today, but I do think she blows hot & cold, sometimes more lippy than at other times.
I did enjoy the show she did with Jilly not that long ago where they presented a variety of products. I felt she was in her element then because she got to play the part of the expert, the fountain of all beauty products.

I did not see the show so I can't comment on her performance today, but I do think she blows hot & cold, sometimes more lippy than at other times.
I did enjoy the show she did with Jilly not that long ago where they presented a variety of products. I felt she was in her element then because she got to play the part of the expert, the fountain of all beauty products.

I can just about tolerate her on Mally shows as Mally can match her shouty style and gives as good as she gets! I really feel for the more reserved guests like the chap from BB, the Revitalash lady and Daniel Sandler as they just seems to accept her rude way of butting in and her 'I know better than you' attitude.

She needs a bit of healthy competition in the form of a younger more articulate and attractive beauty expert.Someone to knock the wittering bird of her well used perch!

Latest posts

Back