Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very moving and almost unbearable to read. What a remarkably brave woman. Hope she makes a full recovery.

I am so pleased that Ali is being so honest in her blog.... I know alot of the girls over on the BCC site get upset at the "sugar coating" that treatment often gets in the press with a lot of people getting little support at work etc as "well breast cancer treatment - it is nothing really..." You would honestly be surprised how many people think that - and yes do say that to us... Sending much love to Ali and her family xxx

I am so pleased that Ali is being so honest in her blog.... I know alot of the girls over on the BCC site get upset at the "sugar coating" that treatment often gets in the press with a lot of people getting little support at work etc as "well breast cancer treatment - it is nothing really..." You would honestly be surprised how many people think that - and yes do say that to us... Sending much love to Ali and her family xxx

Totally agree lots of people think its only breast cancer they will be fine. Someone even said to me Its only bc it could be worse. They should go to BCC and read some of the womens stories. I thought I had bad SE till I read some of them

Yes we all know BC treatment has advanced and the survival rate is better than years ago but it does not make it any less gruelling than any other form. They should try it.

Sympathised when she spoke about her torso swelling although it must have been bad for her to go to A&E. Reminds me of myself I say I,m like the Michelin Man between the steroids and the chemo.

The good thing for me I will have my last one next week been a long road hopefully with a good outcome.

Keep strong. We are all rooting for you.

Latest posts

Back