Alice Cooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did think what hope for me if the moderator doesnt like me! Kind of lamb to the slaughter, I think I know who my friends are so its ok but to compare me to Chloe. I am not presneting on a family shopping channel, if I were that would be different thing. I just find her brash, Im watching more and more Ideal and Bid, hope Claire is on the mend, hurry back please.

Oh please not this again... this isn't a school playground, we can all get along... there are no gangs etc etc

I think my return will be shortlived. I really dont need this, same people liking/thanking, same people who I felt hung by the last time. How sad, I want to be left be

Well I did think what hope for me if the moderator doesnt like me! Kind of lamb to the slaughter, I think I know who my friends are so its ok but to compare me to Chloe. I am not presneting on a family shopping channel, if I were that would be different thing. I just find her brash, Im watching more and more Ideal and Bid, hope Claire is on the mend, hurry back please.

We went through this last time, at no time did I say I did not like you and nor have I this time. I merely stated in my role as moderator, that it is unfair of you to say that anyone who didn't welcome you back thought your were smutty, that is a very sweeping accusation to make.

You stated in your first post last night that wanted a second chance, you were going to keep a lower profile in order to get on better this time but you have come back just as you left, taking offence when someone doesn't agree with you. If you read back over this thread you have stated your feelings about Chloe numerous times, very repetitive, just the same as last time you were here when you did so on many threads about your dislike of her.

Incidentally Chloe was covering for Anne Dawson today.

All forum members are allowed to state their opinions but not everyone will agree with everyone else, that is life so it is the same on a forum too. You cannot take offence when someone doesn't agree with you, you cannot be that sensitive on a forum.

I think my return will be shortlived. I really dont need this, same people liking/thanking, same people who I felt hung by the last time. How sad, I want to be left be

Ignore it and post what you like, but be prepared that not everyone is going to like you, agree with you or reply to you. its the same for all of us.

I will continue to hit the 'like' or 'thanks' button if I like or agree with a post... no matter who they are... it is the content of the post and not the poster that I look at.

I haven't 'liked' any of your posts so have not hit the button... simples.

As to you feeling 'hung', this really is going around in circles now... this is a public forum where a large cross section of the public comes to have a chat about shopping on the telly - we don't come here to bully anyone or join a gang... just to indulge in a bit of chit-chat. That is reality anything more is just your opinion.

I wish that were true and I wasnt meaning that anyone who didnt like me or welcome me, rather more the people who like other peoples posts who say anything negative about me, its all rather obvious, so if they think they are being clever its rather transparent. Anyway, not meaning you tiddlywinks and sorry if you thought I was refering to you. Iv only been back a day but already I feel like Iv been put through a wringer!

I wish that were true and I wasnt meaning that anyone who didnt like me or welcome me, rather more the people who like other peoples posts who say anything negative about me, its all rather obvious, so if they think they are being clever its rather transparent. Anyway, not meaning you tiddlywinks and sorry if you thought I was refering to you. Iv only been back a day but already I feel like Iv been put through a wringer!

You need to understand that this is a public forum - we are all individuals and all have differing opinions... accept that or don't indulge in internet forum membership.

All this talk of people ganging up on you is very tiring to the rest us that just want to come on here for a bit of light entertainment.

Nothing is personal... please don't make a difference of opinion into a drama and then into a crisis.

What happened to talking about Chloe ""Alica Cooper" Everton

Sometimes is interesting when a post goes off on a tangent but this is on the road to nowhere

Now before anything is said these remarks are not aimed at anyone Im just making the point that like a lot of similar previous posts it will go on and on until it gets personal and inevitably closed

Meanwhile back on QVC.

The "I'm Back" and "I'm Flouncing off" threads belong in the Drop!

Jude xx

Thanks DJ if you don't mind me saying you are in pretty good nick too!

I am not avocating for being sloppy at work, just saying that when buying clothes and make up the market is there for casual too and if the presenters wear it sometimes buyers like me will say "i"ll have what she's having" to quote When Harry Met Sally.

I wouldn't expect Chloe to wear the same for Diamoneek though. Perhaps a strapless black little number with killer heels, nude lips and smoldering black eyes.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks WG I still manage to pass my MOT each year lol.

I know you weren't advocating sloppy at work there's no way you and I could get away with it and probably wouldn't want to either as you clearly recognise the same equation that I do. I hope Chloe does do the strapless number with killer heels and make up to match for a jewellery hour and maybe as they say 'clothes maketh the man' they'll make her be a little more elegant in her presentation lol.
DJ x

I will continue to hit the 'like' or 'thanks' button if I like or agree with a post... no matter who they are... it is the content of the post and not the poster that I look at.

I haven't 'liked' any of your posts so have not hit the

As to you feeling 'hung', this really is going around in circles now... this is a public forum where a large cross section of the public comes to have a chat about shopping on the telly - we don't come here to bully anyone or join a gang... just to indulge in a bit of chit-chat. That is reality anything more is just your opinion.

Well said Tiddly, I too will continue to like or thank any post I wish. We all post comments on this forum and whilst people may agree/disagree with them it's something you have to accept. I have read a whole thread on here at times and not made a single comment or like etc, but that is my choice at the end of the day. If people like or thank me for my posts then I enjoy receiving them, if they disagree then that is their opinion as I am entitled to mine.

Last edited:
I've been on this forum for years and doubt I get noticed for much because I choose not to really get involved in anything other than the mundane and the fun stuff.
I would say post what you want but think before you hit send!!

I am only infamous for being the founder of the F.A.R.T.S CLUB.....which caused a bit of uproar but seems pretty tame now!!!

I dont know why qvc went for Alice, maybe she had very good sales over at Bid. It seemed a little strange that they would hire a presenter from Bid, I always thought qvc were a little snooty sometimes, in as much as they were the first shopping channel. I can only think they plumped for her to attract a different market maybe, I just dont know why they went for a bid presenter.

No I didn't know you'd left, it's just a general comment. I don't often respond to the "Hello I'm a noob!" threads either, though sometimes I'll welcome someone making their first post. There's not enough time to read all the threads I'd like to when the boards get clogged up with irrelevant fluff.

Jude xx

No I didn't know you'd left, it's just a general comment. I don't often respond to the "Hello I'm a noob!" threads either, though sometimes I'll welcome someone making their first post. There's not enough time to read all the threads I'd like to when the boards get clogged up with irrelevant fluff.

Jude xx

Oh dear I think I need new glasses as I read your post as "I dont often respond to the hello Im a nob threads"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back