Alice Cooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me. putting my 'pennth worth in - please keep the forum to products and presenters in good humour without getting personal and taking things personally. I love it when it is news and gossip but not when members go against each other. love and peace lo.

Just dipped in to have a little read. What is all this if you don't like it switch over?? I thought the whole point was to say what you like and don't like. Yes we know we can switch over but I thought the fun was to watch then critique? Am baffled sometimes.

I didn't respond to this thread yesterday or earlier today. I could see exactly where it was heading - unfortunately.

Apologies - I meant the earlier thread, or should I say both?

Last edited:
Before this thread is closed can someone tell me Who the F...s Alice cos I'm lost now and I've not even had a drink tonight .

Isnt it obvious. Chloe AKA Alice Cooper. Looks like she has been up a chimney stack. Clearly they havent given her any Floracil yet! I think the eye make up is branded on, thick as coal tar!

I think it is Alice Cooper as in the rocker who bites heads off bats on stage (allegedely) and had hits with "schools out" and "poison". Jet black scruffy hair, black eyeliner and loads of wrinkles because he is rather old. A dead ringer for Chloe Everton if ever I saw one.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Or was it ozzy with the bats? One if them had a chicken. I have had a drink and I am confused now!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I think Im more likely to just switch over but at the moment, she is on such a lot, covering as well so sometimes I suffer her. Just to say, I never left under any kind of cloud thoughEleanorElemis, and am a little offended at you saying I appeared smutty to who? the people who havent welcomed me back I assume

No one is under any obligation to welcome anyone back.

Perhaps AY should take her in hand as regards guiding her towards one of the guests who could help her with make- up for her age and lifestyle. She needs a working look as well as being herself when relaxing.

AY goes in for the black eye thing as well though doesn't she? in fact, wasn't there a thread on here where we asked why are so many of them doing it? i think she looks underdressed too.

Surely it was Ozzy Osbourne with the bats wasn't it? Freddie Starr was the one with hamster I think but I've no recollection of anyone with a chicken. There was Rod Hull with emu I suppose. Oh heck then there was him with ****** Orville! Was Orville a chicken? Or a duck?!

Anyway it was definitely Ozzy Osbourne with the bats. And after that ramble you'll be surprised to learn I haven't had a drink!

I think Chloe looks more like the blonde one in The Bangles than Alice Cooper to be fair. Was that Debbie something or other.

I think Chloe is a dead ringer for Alice Cooper in the eyes department. Its my nickname for her and I will always call her Alice now, unless she gets hold of some floracil.

Ooo now I wouldn't mind looking like Debbie Harry!

No I definitely mean thingy from the Bangles. You've made me look it up now. Debbie Petersen. That's the bird. Long blond hair, lots of black eyeliner. Well she did back in the day when she was walking like an Egyptian.

Orville was a big ****** chick. But perhaps that was all part of the act eh?

We went through this last time, at no time did I say I did not like you and nor have I this time. I merely stated in my role as moderator, that it is unfair of you to say that anyone who didn't welcome you back thought your were smutty, that is a very sweeping accusation to make.

You stated in your first post last night that wanted a second chance, you were going to keep a lower profile in order to get on better this time but you have come back just as you left, taking offence when someone doesn't agree with you. If you read back over this thread you have stated your feelings about Chloe numerous times, very repetitive, just the same as last time you were here when you did so on many threads about your dislike of her.

Incidentally Chloe was covering for Anne Dawson today.

All forum members are allowed to state their opinions but not everyone will agree with everyone else, that is life so it is the same on a forum too. You cannot take offence when someone doesn't agree with you, you cannot be that sensitive on a forum.

tristar only said that in response to the smutty accusation. this thread was pleasant and ON TOPIC as you like them to be sazza until "eleanor elemis" decided to tell tristar he was very smutty last time he was here and then to elaborate by dragging up bid - all in an effort to "help" him. yes it is deja vu - designed deja vu. the rest of us are not blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back