Ali young attacks alexis!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can you imagine what would happen if someone did the same thing to AY???:mysmilie_486:

Form an orderly queue ladies!!!

She would actually literally throw a prestigious hissyfit with it's very own literal actual prestigious formula of ingredients. She would literally make sure her literal actual eye area was protected with an SPF Factor and her actual literal neck and decolletage were moisturised with a meeejum seeeeerum. Once she had literally prestigiously actually received an actual literal thump in the chops she would actually literally rush off and literally and actually liberally apply SBC Arnica all over the actual literal face and neck area. Making sure that the utilitarian packaging didn't look out of place on next to her prestigious bruises.

Oh, hang on - I need to make a literal actual phone call *makes bring bring noise*

'Oh, Hai Cheryl Cole - Gobby Beauty Expert from QVC needs tips on how to
beat people up, can you help?....what's that you say? Ner yer cannae be helpin' an' whas moar will ye telt her ta stup sayin' ah's yewsin Prer Collajin Merrine Creem an' that cos ah'm like not an stuff' Ok' I'll tell her. Bai'

*puts phone down*

looks like not even Cheryl Cole can save her this time...

:wink: :bandit:

Last edited:
Bullying, violent behaviour should not be tolerated live on air during the selling of handcream on a shopping channel. :call:

One quick question I'm I dreaming this but did a model during a joke refer to JR as an old bird once ? :thinking:

A Y did what? ? !!!
I honestly thought this thread was a joke until I read it properly. I did not see the incident but it sounds grossly unprofessional to me. How much is she paid to act like a spoiled, self obsessed, out of control eogotist?

I think it is disgusting to behave like this, it would seem from what I have read on this forum that there are 2 presenters who don't know how to behave

If I were Alexis I would refuse to do any more shows with her and definitely wouldn't give her any freebies

Alexis is representing a brand and I'm sure this isn't how L'Occitane see themselves, anymore than Caroline from LE enjoyed being told Alison was going to slap her. AY seems to have lost all sense of propriety. I actually wonder if she may be ill her behaviour is that bad.

Yes, and AY is representing QVC, you really wouldn't see this type of behaviour on any other channel and nor would it be tolerated. She's too familiar with the guests who have been 'guesting' a long time such as A.Bagley and Alexis and maybe should stop presenting with them, after all, they are 'resident' beauty experts in their own right and often wondered why they had to have AY there with them. :thinking:

Alison’s behaviour was really inappropriate, she really pulled on Alexis’s hair too. Alison should be grateful, Alexis didn’t whack her back!

This isn’t the first, and won’t be the last time Alison ‘assaults’ guests. I remember seeing her slap Andrew Gatineau across the face a while ago, which was totally gobsmacking literally,:giggle: and I also recall one of the Laura Gellar models saying live on-air that Alison had pinched/poked her.

Alison can be really ‘dodgy’ at times.:taphead:

noticed AY wasn't on tonight maybe alexis had a word and said she didn't want to work with her

:wink:
Alison’s behaviour was really inappropriate, she really pulled on Alexis’s hair too. Alison should be grateful, Alexis didn’t whack her back!

This isn’t the first, and won’t be the last time Alison ‘assaults’ guests. I remember seeing her slap Andrew Gatineau across the face a while ago, which was totally gobsmacking literally,:giggle: and I also recall one of the Laura Gellar models saying live on-air that Alison had pinched/poked her.

Alison can be really ‘dodgy’ at times.:taphead:

Can you imagine the furore if he had slapped her? (after the cheers & the thunderous applause of course.):wink:

Sounds like Alison has gotten into a very bad habit with this physical stuff and she needs to knock it off. She probably thinks it looks like a jokey lark from one friend to another and it's become a kind of tic with her, but in reality it's, at the very least, irritating, if not downright offensive behaviour. She loves her horses and controlling them often involves such physical contact - but this is NOT how to control, or for that matter, show affection to human beings.

Someone in authority needs to say to AY:- "This is literally unprofessional and unacceptable behavior - for you" - talk to her in actual language she'll understand. :wink:

Someone in authority needs to say to AY:- "This is literally unprofessional and unacceptable behavior - for you" - talk to her in actual language she'll understand. :wink:

No actually someone should say, "Here's your P45 love, now hand over your pass and get your coat"

Just a cheeky question has anyone who actually saw just what happened contacted QVC ?

:thinking:

No actually someone should say, "Here's your P45 love, now hand over your pass and get your coat"

Just a cheeky question has anyone who actually saw just what happened contacted QVC ?

:thinking:

I didn't see the incident in question but in my experience it's completely pointless contacting QVC about anything. You get a bog standard reply (eventually!) saying they'll look into it or they'll let the show's producers know. As if! I mailed them continually about AY saying Smashbox was only available on QVC when it blatantly wasn't (got a bug up my arse about it you see LOL!) and they just kept saying they'd let the presenters know. They still make false statements on a daily basis about things but despite telling us how heavily regulated they are they clearly get away with it!

Tx

Last edited:
I didn't see the incident in question but in my experience it's completely pointless contacting QVC about anything. You get a bog standard reply (eventually!) saying they'll look into it or they'll let the show's producers know. As if! I mailed them continually about saying Smashbox was only available on QVC when it blatantly wasn't (got a bug up my arse about it you see LOL!) and they just keot saying they'd let the presenters know. They still make false statements on a daily basis about things but despite telling us how heavily regulated they are they clearly get away with it!

Tx

Thanks

Perhaps the trading standards or is it Of Com ?

Thanks

Perhaps the trading standards or is it Of Com ?

I'm not sure it's a trading standards issue, they're more about products not meeting required standards etc. I reckon though if enough of us contacted QVC we'd at least make our point...although it'll probably get no further than some CS rep bored out of her tree reading mails from people like us all day!!

Ofcom possibly as they're about the suitability of what's shown on tv as far as i know. Worth investigating?

well i'd join in if we all emailed it's outrageous her behaviour and she needs sorting out

Perhaps Graham would be prepared to contact QVC to make them aware of this thread, asking them to make a comment.
I personally don't feel I could comment on it to QVC as I didn't actually see the show.
Plenty must have done though by the number quoted that sold of the Happy Hands set.

:phone:

Latest posts

Back