Ali Young at home

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Di mon'ekk

Registered Shopper
I know I'm probably in a minority , but I like Ali.

Just watched the first clip of her at home with Will. Anyone who has such lovely dogs and doesn't mind them running all over the place is fine with me.

Her house looks relaxed and the dogs are beautiful .

She does poke fun at herself and also she seemed to be taking the p a little re the Tova photo.

Last edited:
I watched that video and it was very funny, the dogs clearly have the run of the house ( and I love her kitchen) and she came across as being very "down to earth ", anyone would keep a relatives screw driver in a display cabinet has to have a solid family background and sense of self.

I have never minded alison young as a presenter and think she has a very wide knowledge of beauty products. Having now seen her home and her animals I can see that she really does lead the life that she talks about sometimes on her shows. She certainly seems to have her hands full! I Loved the video, made me laugh! Her dogs are absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't help but notice the little jack russell and the larger dog mooching about on her lovely sofa in the background. I agree, she seems to be a very down to earth woman and as you say "di mon ekk" anyone that doesnt mind their dogs ruling the roost, is fine with me too.

Yep, Minim

Think Ali thought the card was a bit OTT from Tova, but keeps it in a ironic manner .

what video is this i want to see it..alison is a good presenter and funny and has a dry sense of humour always watchable!

I LOVED IT !!

Ali has gone way way up in my estimation. My dogs have the run of the house & on the sofa etc.In fact its my Lsa's permanent place of residence & what was going on in the background with the two on her sofa is exactly like what happens between him & my Golden Retriever. Hilarious & so great to see that her dogs have such a lovely home.

Why has she always said her place is a tip? It looked lovely or perhaps Merry Maids had been in :grin:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Alison you looked amazing, lovely home (I want your kitchen). So nice to see your own territory (or should I say the dog's). Loved it.

I really like Alison although at times I have to switch on the mute button.She is 'herself' & loved her with Mally recently.She can 'send herself up' which only comes with confidence.many other presenters simply don't have this.

blimey all those dogs would drive me mad ! I've just been dog-sitting a little bichon frise for 2 weeks and he was such a handful, made me realise that I should stick with cats !

What a lovely vid, she has a dry but genuine sense of humour. Pity her hubby wasn't there - I'm so nosey !

Linda xx

i wanted to see hubby to. sigh! love the way the dogs just stood all over the sofas shes a gem

Awww love it! Just like our house- we dont have scatter cushions we have dogs on the sofas. I never doubted Ali would be any different at home to how she is at work, she is funny, unpretentious and loves her animals. And doesnt she look gorgeous in a soft natural makeup and jeans.

Can't bear the woman...but thats the most "normal" I've seen her...so shes gone up a bit on the likeable scale!!

Lovely house....bit horrified by dogs pinching food,but that clip has done AY the power of good!

Always have loved Ali. Watched a bit of that video with no sound. Love the kitchen but that clutter on the worktops would seriously do my head in!! Will watch the rest as soon as I can. Like the sound of her dogs pinching food. If I leave a ham sandwich unattended for a few seconds one of my pusses pinches the meat out of it!! :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Love her more now that I have seen her dogs.There is something about somone who has animals as pets ( not just dogs & cats) that makes them more HUMAN

Latest posts

Back