Ali Keenan's wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ali K looks radiant, and the dress is beautiful - so flattering. A gorgeous bouquet too (real or Peony, I wonder...?).
I love Catherine's retro 1950s look. Not sure the Lulu Guiness bag goes with her outfit though.
Claire's look was also rather retro - wonder if there was a 50's theme going on?

The colours of Kathy's outfit were really nice, but her outfit did look rather casual for a wedding, what a shame.

Charlie looked very smart, but then he always does.

They had a beautiful day for their wedding, and a lovely setting. I'm wondering if she got married at Monkey Island Hotel - it certainly looks like it, and I think she lives near Windsor, and it's really not far from there.

Good luck to Ali and Colin - I hope they will be happy together.

Best wishes to Ali.She does look happy and after what she has gone through, she deserves some very happy days and more to look forward to.
The 3 Cs, Catherine , Charles and Claire look smart.
Wish Kathy had taken a bit more effort, I think she is wearing QVC clothes. ..I am sure I have seen the top and trousers on QVC.
She could have, at least, chosen a top that covered the bra straps.:thinking:
Who is the other lady?

Best wishes to Ali.She does look happy and after what she has gone through, she deserves some very happy days and more to look forward to.
The 3 Cs, Catherine , Charles and Claire look smart.
Wish Kathy had taken a bit more effort, I think she is wearing QVC clothes. ..I am sure I have seen the top and trousers on QVC.
She could have, at least, chosen a top that covered the bra straps.:thinking:
Who is the other lady?

It might be Ali K's friend Ros she mentions quite often?

I think Claire's wearing this. I wanted this for my silver wedding anniversary party but it's too low cut for me.

image.jpg

She looks lovely.

Alison looked lovely & such a bright sunny day ( they were obviously not with us 'up North') yesterday!

Congratulations to Ali and Colin, she looks beautiful and reminiscent of Grace Kelly in High Society, very 1950's.

Her photos, I believe were being taken by one of Q's guys and he was going to post them on her blog as well, but for some reason since yesterday afternoon I have not been able to access the blogs...maybe it's been so popular its crashed?

Wishing them both every happiness :glass:

Nice wedding pics, I wish the happy couple all the best. I agree with the comments about the way Kathy chose to dress for a wedding, sleeveless dresses and tops are far from flattering on anyone, I personally feel this did absolutely nothing for Kathy and even less for the special occasion, but it was Alison's and her husband's day.

I loved her dress, personally, I felt it was too young for someone of Ali's age, just my 2c worth. Nice pics, and as was said in a previous post, I don't think I would have wanted my workmates to post pics on FB so soon, but possibly it was all done with Ali's permission.

Yes, Ali looked lovely! I loved her dress it really suits her. Catherine's hair looks ridiculous and Cathy looks like she could have tried a bit harder. The sleeveless top does nothing for her!

Thought the same about Cathy. There was a blonde woman next to Ali who I did not recognise.

There are more pictures of guests on Debbie Flint's on this link : https://www.facebook.com/DebbieFlintQVCFanpage/posts/849224901826828

It's from her QVC twitter feed and links to her facebook page. As I'm on neither - it should work for one and all.

I don't think Ali K had any problem with pictures going up straightaway - taken from her most recent blog post:

As you know, I would have loved to have you with us, but as that’s obviously not possible, I wanted you to have photos of the wedding actually on the day itself! I’m delighted to say that we will have our QVC photographer Mark there tomorrow morning and he will be sending these pictures which you will be able to access via a special link. The link will be on this page, so do make sure you check this blog out tomorrow afternoon, and they should be there for you. : )

Debbie probably only has pictures of when she was at the wedding (unless she has culled some from the QVC photographer's stash).

I don't like Debbie's dress very much, but she does look smart and like she's made an effort.

For those who are interested - from both Ali K's references, and Debbie's - wedding was definitely in Bray in Berkshire. Church wedding at St Michaels, and then reception at Monkey Island Hotel.

Last edited:
I see Debbie Greenwood was there as well. That's nice. I wonder if she was recruiting, ha ha!

Very retro, I love that look but not everybody can wear it, I know I can`t. She looks lovely and very happy and long may it last. There`s a website called Lindy Bop which sells nothing but vintage style clothes and a friend of mine practically lives in them but she`s young, slim, pretty and can certainly wear them well.
Ali certainly wore hers well and looked very elegant.
http://www.lindybop.co.uk/dresses-c1

Latest posts

Back