AK2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,158
  • AK3.jpg
    AK3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,141
  • AK4.jpg
    AK4.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,335
Very Doris Day ! (why can't grooms ever get the length of their jacket sleeves and trousers right ? sleeves should be short enough to show just a hint of shirt cuff, and trousers shouldn't be 'gathered' at the ankle - I did a spell working in a Gentleman's outfitters so its an irritation of mine)

Yes, Ali looked lovely! I loved her dress it really suits her. Catherine's hair looks ridiculous and Cathy looks like she could have tried a bit harder. The sleeveless top does nothing for her!

Well, hopefully it is over now.

I wish her well. I hope she had a lovely day (they certainly had good weather), but I find the endless twittering/fluttering/excitement about these kind of things (including royal pregnancies and the like) incredibly un interesting.

And if my colleagues had muscled in to my wedding, then shoved photos up on FB within hours, I would have been deeply resentful on behalf of my family, husband and friends. But then, when did 'celebrities' ever have the same priorities as me? ;)

Since we are endlessly being told how suitable the QVC clothing items are for weddings why aren't they all bedecked in K&Co or Michelle Hopeless??? Oh, wait a minute...the presenters only wear it, say it when they're being paid.

She looks beautiful, I love the knee length 50s style wedding dresses that are coming back, much prettier and more flattering than sleeveless bodices with long skirts in my opinion :)

I love hats, shame there don't seem to be any from those photos...mind you Q don't sell hats so that's maybe why :mysmilie_19:

Looking at those I felt that Catherine's sunglasses kind of cheapened the look. Couldn't get a good look at the groom is he considerably younger?

I thought Ali's dress suited her figure perfectly.

Kathy Tayler, fashion expert, looks very casual.

Last edited:
Since we are endlessly being told how suitable the QVC clothing items are for weddings why aren't they all bedecked in K&Co or Michelle Hopeless??? Oh, wait a minute...the presenters only wear it, say it when they're being paid.

Excellent point ! perhaps this comment should be forwarded to Q to show they've shot themselves in the foot on this one !

And not a LG handbag in sight.

But Alison looked lovely and very happy - good luck to them both.

Yes, Ali looked lovely! I loved her dress it really suits her. Catherine's hair looks ridiculous and Cathy looks like she could have tried a bit harder. The sleeveless top does nothing for her!

agree about Kathy, looks like she was just passing by

Hats are old hat thats why..........

Anyway back on topic

Catherine and Claire looked great too :) Wonder who else from Q went??

:up:Good luck to Ali K and Husband, wishing them a long and happy life together...

Alison looked lovely Kathy looked like she was out for a walk with the dog. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom and good luck for the future.

How is a comment about hats off-topic for a wedding? :mysmilie_852:

Still now I know not to wear a hat other than to keep my head warm. :mysmilie_501:

Latest posts

Back