Ali Keenan's Dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
Ali Keenan is doing the 8 pm Decleor hour and I like the colours of the dress she is wearing. Does anyone know whose it is please? I cannot see the style of it as she is sitting down. The colours suit her as well :happy:

The dress is nice but I dont think those over the knee boots suit her. she is classier than that.

Didddly, do you shop there? If so, what are they like?I had a very quick look and they seem to have some super clothes!! I don't need any, but I am so very tempted!

No I dont caretodiffer, but my sister buys a lot of her dresses from there. She visits the shops to see the items in the flesh, then orders them online, apparently there are better deals and discounts to be had!

No I dont caretodiffer, but my sister buys a lot of her dresses from there. She visits the shops to see the items in the flesh, then orders them online, apparently there are better deals and discounts to be had!
I remember browsing through them /or someone similar,some times ago because I just recognised a blouse I liked so much then, but not knowing their customer relations, I dare not order.
You are right, very good deals!!

I like this bag, it is leather and looks very similar to one of Lulu's but only at a fraction of Lulu's price!

702644679_1.png

priced at:

£84.00 Was £120.00

I remember browsing through them /or someone similar,some times ago because I just recognised a blouse I liked so much then, but not knowing their customer relations, I dare not order.
You are right, very good deals!!

I like this bag, it is leather and looks very similar to one of Lulu's but only at a fraction of Lulu's price!

702644679_1.png

priced at:

£84.00 Was £120.00

I can't place exactly where CTD, but I've seen a few similar bags on John Lewis or Debenhams website :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I can't place exactly where CTD, but I've seen a few similar bags on John Lewis or Debenhams website :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The model there (phase 8 )was carrying it as a clutch and it looked good. I will not buy it because it has got "pony hair" texture........it will remind me of where it came from:sad:

House of fraser sell phase eight as well and always have reduced items.
http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Phase+Eight+Teresa+floral+crush+dress/168149762,default,pd.html
Thank you miss molly:bear: I might venture into the world of the "sinister high street" (according to QVC) and see if I can get a parking place for less than £4 (again according to QVC).
My only problem is I cannot go anywhere unless someone is with me .........and my other half hates to come clothes-shoes- shopping . He can spend hours in electrical-wine stores though:sad:
I will just catch him at a weak moment:giggle:

Very pretty dress and she looks so nice in it. Why is every beauty presenter either an Expert (eg:AYoung, LDenny) or similar - MdiCesare now hosts MasterClasses. The blonde model, Nicola, models KKaineWigs on IW. First time I've seen her on Q. Wonder if she'll work for the two channels.

Very pretty dress and she looks so nice in it. Why is every beauty presenter either an Expert (eg:AYoung, LDenny) or similar - MdiCesare now hosts MasterClasses. The blonde model, Nicola, models KKaineWigs on IW. First time I've seen her on Q. Wonder if she'll work for the two channels.
I have just noticed Nicola (is it her /she or a lookalike:thinking: )

Latest posts

Back