Ali Keenan - lovely photo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Feel free to speculate as much as you like Miss Molly.
Ooh I can speculate too Loveheart. I speculate that you: </SPAN>
  1. Are related to Miss Piggy</SPAN>
  2. Are Mr Piggy in disguise</SPAN>
  3. Are Miss Piggy's largely redundant Agent desperately trying to drum up some interest in the old bird</SPAN>
  4. Are Miss Piggy's soon to be redundant Publisher for her long awaited riveting book :sleepy: which I speculate will be called 'Puppies, Pliates and Pouts’ </SPAN>
  5. Work at Q V C </SPAN>
  6. Are in love with Miss Piggy :heart:</SPAN>

Ooh I can speculate too Loveheart. I speculate that you: </SPAN>
  1. Are related to Miss Piggy</SPAN>
  2. Are Mr Piggy in disguise</SPAN>
  3. Are Miss Piggy's largely redundant Agent desperately trying to drum up some interest in the old bird</SPAN>
  4. Are Miss Piggy's soon to be redundant Publisher for her long awaited riveting book :sleepy: which I speculate will be called 'Puppies, Pliates and Pouts’ </SPAN>
  5. Work at Q V C </SPAN>
  6. Are in love with Miss Piggy :heart:</SPAN>

You have obviously spent a lot of time speculating but you are wrong on all counts.

So sorry to disappoint you.

Au contraire it took no time at all to speculate about your peculiar devotion to Miss Piggy, in fact I believe many of us have speculated for quite some time...:mysmilie_845:

Au contraire it took no time at all to speculate about your peculiar devotion to Miss Piggy, in fact I believe many of us have speculated for quite some time...:mysmilie_845:
Well in that case many of you must have nothing better to do with your time.
I don't have any peculiar devotions to JR or any other presenters neither to I have a peculiar hate of any of them as you seem to have.

Got to say that I love Ali's new look. The cute pixie cut and warm hair colour really suits her. She has a lovely long graceful neck.

Glad she ditched the idea of growing long golden blonde locks in the end!

Got to say that I love Ali's new look. The cute pixie cut and warm hair colour really suits her. She has a lovely long graceful neck.

Glad she ditched the idea of growing long golden blonde locks in the end!

Don't know if you're aware shushkin!, but Ali K has been having treatment for breast cancer and the pixie cut is a Ken Paves wig which I agree really suits her - she looks fabulous.

Don't know if you're aware shushkin!, but Ali K has been having treatment for breast cancer and the pixie cut is a Ken Paves wig which I agree really suits her - she looks fabulous.

I think it's amazing that her hair is growing back so quickly. She looks amazing with her crop, but I can understand her trying out different syles while she can. It's a good time to plan her new image if she wants one. She's a brilliant presenter and QVC are lucky to have her.

Ali K has looked great when I have seen her lately.She is a REAL professional and I think that is one of the greatest compliments.She is an inspirtation and stands alone.

I think it's amazing that her hair is growing back so quickly. She looks amazing with her crop, but I can understand her trying out different syles while she can. It's a good time to plan her new image if she wants one. She's a brilliant presenter and QVC are lucky to have her.

Ali is wearing one of her wigs in the photos. Her hair at the moment is shorter than Pippa's. She looked great with the longer blond wig last night and the over the knee boots.

Latest posts

Back