Ali Keenan - lovely photo!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What lovely photos . Ali looks stunning , glad to see her looking so well. It's good to see that they are obviously all such good friends out of work. They must have all been such a good support to Alison over the past year. True friends.

I always thought JR was one of Ali's best mates but never heard her mentioned on any of the blogs or pictures when they all get together.

Ali looks lovely and its great that they have these get-togethers. I wonder who hangs out with who at QVC Towers. Like any workplace, there are going to be groups of friends and others who don't necessarily get on. I have never heard Ann Dawson or Jill Franks having girlie nights with their colleagues.

Ali is a total inspiration, and how nice to see real friends get together and enjoy themselves....

I always thought JR was one of Ali's best mates but never heard her mentioned on any of the blogs or pictures when they all get together.

I've often wondered about that too...

Ali does look great, good health to her.

Ali K and Cathy T are great mates. I remember both of them mentioning the other as a good friend. I like this as these two are my favourite presenters. It is lovely to see Ali being made such a fuss of by the others - the ones I have seen supporting her from the photos are: Cathy, Debbie G, Simon B, Charlie B, Clare. I always think Debbie G seems like a lovely genuine person and I also like Clare a lot.

Funny how divas JR, JF and AY never seem to be around.

I enjoy reading Debbie's blogs and love the recent photos. Just because some of the other presenters weren't invited to Debbie's house for the recent get together doesn't mean they aren't good friends. Maybe they were invited and had other commitments or maybe they were working. There could be all sorts of reasons why certain people were absent.

I enjoy reading Debbie's blogs and love the recent photos. Just because some of the other presenters weren't invited to Debbie's house for the recent get together doesn't mean they aren't good friends. Maybe they were invited and had other commitments or maybe they were working. There could be all sorts of reasons why certain people were absent.

I realise that but some of us have noticed from reading all their blogs and watching QVC over the years that JR and AK used to say they were best mates.

Maybe the QVC tv clan are considered a minority, compared to the true hardcore Ex ITV/BBC girls

I always wondered why the girls, Cathy T especially, decided to 'undersell' themselves by joining QVC
If I personally had a history on my CV of being employed by BBC, ITV, etc I certainly wouldn't consider a QVC a 'step up' in my career.

Money = power on QVC's part it seems.

Ali Keenan is a true wonderwoman, but she has a media advantage. Im sure there are many people who are fighting as much (and suffering) in their own private lives.

God's speed to all

I realise that but some of us have noticed from reading all their blogs and watching QVC over the years that JR and AK used to say they were best mates.

Maybe they still are. Who knows? Just because they don't mention it on their blogs doesn't mean they aren't good pals.

Latest posts

Back