Ali K on Bob Mackie Bargain Hunter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Goodness me, just done a bit of channel-hopping and caught the BM Bargain Hunter. Couldn't believe how much Ali interrupted poor Carla......she couldn't get a word in edgeways. Even when Ali asked her something she kept interrupting her reply. Obviously been in the company of the other Ali for far too long!

Wish QVC would employ Carla as a presenter in her own right, she's lovely and a joy to listen to when she's allowed to speak!

I really liked Carla when she was on IW, they were fools to let her go, i hop Qvc do take her on as a full time presenter along with Lottie who was also let go by IW.

I remember seeing Ali K on This Morning last year talking about her cancer and i couldnt belive how softly spoken and calm she was on there, completly differnt to how she on Q.

Ali K ... wish she would slow down a bit and speak as if she were having a conversation with the viewer. She'd be so much better and I think she used to be that way when I first started watching QVC about 3 or so years ago. She's usually good at giving details about an item and talking it up but she needs to be less manic as someone else has said.

Latest posts

Back