Alexis... the fount of all knowledge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Well Alexis put JR firmly in her place this afternoon. When talking about the L'Occitane 6 piece prestige bath & body collection Julia said that 27,000 had been sold & Alexis jumped right in there & said '' more like 35,000 a lot more ''

What a sniffy little madam Alexis is & very rude as well. There was no need for her to do that.

I don't think it's rude or 'sniffy' that she wants facts given about her brand's products to be correct I think it's absolutely right That's her job.

Last edited:
Well Alexis put JR firmly in her place this afternoon. When talking about the L'Occitane 6 piece prestige bath & body collection Julia said that 27,000 had been sold & Alexis jumped right in there & said '' more like 35,000 a lot more ''

What a sniffy little madam Alexis is & very rude as well. There was no need for her to do that.

Julia needs putting in her place more often IMHO.

i agree. her place being the very very top of the very very highest pedestal at QVC.

I'll hold the ladder :O)

Well out of reach of the envious masses who don't have diddy diddy feet that never even crush the fleece in their slippers.

I remember the very very early days of ST (before the crash) when it was questioned that she might have a hearing prob because of the way she talks. I remember at the time she was so well liked on here and people would rush to her defense if anyone on ST forum dare denounce her.. so I truly don't know why she has become such a madam. (Bonnie Langford in William Tell comes to mind) Maybe its her post baby hormones!

So maybe the bitchfest is justified

P.S. I was a browser at ST for many years before signing in as a member, hence reason for long term knowledge of ST

I like Alexis, and Julia most of the time, and I love l'Occitaine. But maybe Alexis is a little way off being the font of all knowledge, as earlier today she said rather than selling one handcream worldwide once every second, she went even further and said probably once every nano second! Erm .....

Can't stand Alexis and the way she raises the tone of her voice at the end of every sentence when reeling off the spiel. I know she can't help her speech impediment but that grates on me too. Sorry if I've offended anyone!!

I don't think her speech impediment should impact how someone feels about her.As someone has already said,there was a particularly really nasty thread about her speech impediment.Very uncalled for :sad:

I like Alexis, and Julia most of the time, and I love l'Occitaine. But maybe Alexis is a little way off being the font of all knowledge, as earlier today she said rather than selling one handcream worldwide once every second, she went even further and said probably once every nano second! Erm .....

That's interesting - yesterday she said they sold one every 5 seconds! Must have been a worldwide sales boost...

Alexis doesnt have a speech "impediment". There is certainly nothing "impeded" in the way she speaks. She has a distinctive mannerism in her voice, thats not an "impediment".

im·ped·i·ment (m-pd-mnt)
n.
1. Something that impedes; a hindrance or obstruction. See Synonyms at obstacle.
2. An organic defect preventing clear articulation: a speech impediment.
3. Law Something that obstructs the making of a legal contract.

huh? she's got a lisp. that's a speech impediment and a treatable one at that.:wonder:

I always thought she had a tongue piercing.

Anyways, she was waffling on tonight about a friend having a handwash by a different brand and when she challenged her on it, she said it was because she had a nut allergy and the L'Occitane products have shea in them (a nut). Alexis told viewers to 'always consult their doctor' but there shouldn't be a problem as shea is actually a fruit.

They think because they are on tv they are special. In remember ages ago that AY was on with JR and presenting something regarding lips, AY said "Julia, this will suit you perfectley, it will enhance your pout." JR said "I don't pout."

They think because they are on tv they are special. In remember ages ago that AY was on with JR and presenting something regarding lips, AY said "Julia, this will suit you perfectley, it will enhance your pout." JR said "I don't pout."

Isn't that just banter? What are they supposed to fill the time up with?. We want to know about the products but it would be very boring if there were no chatter at times.

Latest posts

Back