Alexis from L'occitane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching L'Occitane now, Alexis said that in August Harper Bazaar they had a fragrance included. I'm sooo gutted!!!
Has anyone managed to get it back then and what were the options?

This has annoyed me too. I wasn't into the fragrances then but had a spray of the Vanille & Narcisse last week and really liked it. To make matters worse, I remember looking at the perfumes when they were in the magazines!

Oh well, that's what auction sites are for!

Same as this set they were flogging.

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=207397&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

One of these Hand Creams (including a regular Shea version) were given away free with last months Marie Claire magazine.
Magazine was £3.99, so for £12.00 you could have had the 3 hand creams anyway. For £16.00 you could have had all 4!
It's not like Q's version were boxed or anything either, so with P & P, you're paying £22.00 for 3 tiny lip products.

This has annoyed me too. I wasn't into the fragrances then but had a spray of the Vanille & Narcisse last week and really liked it. To make matters worse, I remember looking at the perfumes when they were in the magazines!

Oh well, that's what auction sites are for!

I bought that one ages ago on Ebay, it was sealed and around £20 plus shipping. Been looking for the Amber and Sandalwood one cheap with no luck so far.

YES, I know its fashion, but I still don't like this trend for tattooed or otherwise, Joan Crawford style ( those too young, then Google her) eyebrows. Too heavy and that's the first thing you notice, as proven by this Thread, so for me, not a good look.

Woman and Home magazine often have offers on L'Occitane. Last month they had a special event but as it is always London venues and I dont particularly like the brand I never usually take it under my notice much even though I am a subscriber to the mag.

I dont recall there being an actual item attached to the magazine for years as I think nowadays you have to redeem them at a department store usually JL which again is useless to me.

I dont recall there being an actual item attached to the magazine for years as I think nowadays you have to redeem them at a department store usually JL which again is useless to me.
Oh yes, in August 2013 they included the Precious moisturiser 15 ml pot and did I stock up then, still have a few.
This month it's a 20 ml hand cream, I got it, just one, the rose. I cannot believe I've missed out on those perfumes, why no one on here mentioned it? (cry). Alexis showed a magazine with a boxed perfume attached inside the plastic cover :((((

Really gutted that they stopped making Eau d'Iparie, lasted all day without having to reapply...noticed how all the new fragrances came with a £10 per bottle increase.

Whilst no doubt it is still cheaper than others I have not bought any and would only buy the above if they ever decided to bring it back again, which I very much doubt as they had already brought it back once before...did ask on their web page about it and they suggested something in it's place, but looking at the ingredients I couldn't believe it would smell anything like.

So if anyone from the powers that be are reading this...PLEASE BRING EAU I'PARIE back, it was GORGE!!!

Latest posts

Back